Previous Page Breadcrumbs
One Night Relaxing Retreat Spa Break with Dinner and Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Hastings HotelCode: PBRH1D SP1 9 month validity East Sussex - Hastings 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
One Night Relaxing Retreat Spa Break with Dinner and Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Hastings Hotel
Add to Basket
Enjoy a getaway with all the trimmings with a One Night Relaxing Retreat Spa Break with Dinner and Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Hastings Hotel.
You and a friend can enjoy full use of Bannatyne’s spa facilities and each choose from a Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage, energising facial, or an OPI signature manicure with a scalp massage.
Make the evening just as special with a two-course dinner, before retiring to your room for a restful night’s sleep, followed by a tasty breakfast in the morning.
- Relaxing spa retreat for two at Bannatyne Hastings Hotel
- Enjoy a one-night stay in a standard double or twin room
- Choose from a Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage, a facial or a manicure with a scalp massage each
- Full access to the spa facilities
- Enjoy a two-course dinner
- Tuck into a tasty breakfast in the morning
- £5 retail voucher per person to spend on the day
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Bannatyne Hastings Hotel, you’ll be warmly welcomed by the friendly staff, who’ll show you to your Standard double or twin room.
Head over to the spa to unwind, and enjoy a treatment of your choice each.
After a day of relaxing, you’ll be ready for your delicious two-course dinner in the restaurant, before retiring to your comfy bedroom for a restful night’s sleep. In the morning, you can tuck into a tasty breakfast to set you up for the day ahead.
Please note the hotel and spa are in separate buildings on the same site.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- Participants should be of reasonable health and fitness to enjoy all the facilities on offer (you will be asked to complete a medical questionnaire before you can take your experience and you may not be able to take certain treatments or use some of the facilities if you have certain medical conditions, alternatively you may be required to obtain a medical certificate)
- Access to classes are strictly subject to availability, please discuss with the receptionist upon arrival
- Kindly note the experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before the expiry date.
The experience is available seven days a week throughout the year. Excluded dates may apply.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow one full night for the experience. Check in time will be at approximately 15.00 with a check out time of 11.00 on the morning of departure.
Treatment time includes collection from and to the waiting area, a consultation, undress/redress (where applicable) and 'hands-on' treatment time.
Please note a Christmas Menu will be in effect from 1 to 30 December and will incur a £7 per person supplement.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
East Sussex - Hastings
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Two Night Pamper Retreat for Two at Greenwoods Hotel & Spa£479.00
- Two Night Boutique Escape for Two at Cotswold House Hotel & Spa£299.00
- Two Night Treat and Tranquility Spa Break with Champagne Afternoon Tea, Dinner and Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Hastings HotelSave 37% £857.00 £539.00
- One Night Relaxing Retreat Spa Break with Dinner and Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Charlton HouseSave 34% £411.00 £269.00
- Relaxing Weekend Two Night Spa Break with Dinner for Two in BerkshireSave 17% £361.00 £299.00