Previous Page Breadcrumbs
One Night Spa Break with Sweet Treat for Two in BerkshireCode: PHOL5S SP2 12 month validity Berkshire - Wokingham near Reading 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
One Night Spa Break with Sweet Treat for Two in Berkshire
Add to Basket
Treat yourself and someone special to a stay at a 4 Silver Star hotel with some spa time, treatments and strawberries, with this One Night Spa Break with a Sweet Treat for Two.
The 4 Silver Star Holiday Inn just outside Reading is a perfect place for a spot of relaxation. The Esprit Spa & Wellness club is where you’ll likely spend the majority of your time, as in addition to your indulgent 25 minute treatment each you’ll have full use of the spa’s facilities including a heated indoor pool, sauna, steam room and gym.
On top of your pampering stay you’ll get to enjoy a plate of chocolate dipped strawberries during your spa time. In the morning you’ll be served a delicious full English breakfast each.
- An overnight stay for two in a standard room
- Enjoy full use of the Esprit Spa and Wellness facilities
- Relax with a 25 minute treatment per person
- Indulge in a plate of chocolate dipped strawberries for two
- Full English Breakfast on the morning after your stay
- Complimentary underground car parking
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
You will be welcome to check into your luxurious Standard room from 14.00 on the afternoon of your pamper break. Here you’ll find tea and coffee-making facilities, power shower in the en-suite bathroom, indulgent toiletries and stylish design throughout. Your treat includes full use of the Esprit Spa & Wellness facilities, a 25 minute pre-booked spa treatment each, and you can refresh yourselves with a plate of chocolate dipped strawberries too.
You can enjoy dinner in the hotel’s award-winning restaurant or you can head out to one of the nearby towns to find something else to strike your fancy. After your comfy night’s sleep you’ll make your way to 2 AA Rosette Caprice for a delicious full English breakfast each before making your way home.
- Minimum age: 18
- Please mention any chronic medical conditions at the time of booking. These include pregnancy, allergies, high blood pressure, any physical ailments or disabilities. This will prepare the spa staff in advance to provide the best possible spa treatment or therapy for you
- Disabled Access Facilities: The hotel offers a loopback system, assisted shower chairs, teletext, room alarm, disabled parking, pool with standard access, assistant animals welcome, accessible lifts, wheelchair lift to gain access to Esprit Spa & Wellness, hotel rooms have shower grab rails, shower has drop down chair, bathroom alarm
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
Available Thursday to Sunday. Date restrictions including December 31, February 14, Mother’s Day, etc will apply.
The voucher must be booked and redeemed before the expiry date.
Bookings must be made at least 2 weeks prior to required date to ensure a treatment appointment can be secured. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your treatment will last approximately 25 minutes but please allow for a full day and night for the whole experience. Check-in time will be at approximately 14.00 with a check-out time of 11.00 on the morning of your departure.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Berkshire - Wokingham near Reading
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.