Get the most out of historic Stratford-upon-Avon with a night at the Billesley Manor Hotel and a sightseeing cruise on the Avon.
Situated in a quaint village nearby, your base for the night is a stunning 16th century Elizabethan manor house, that boasts every contemporary comfort. Make use of the health club, replete with pool, sauna and gym, or pop out for a spot of tennis. For the curious, there’s the library, and the 11th century church located in the manor’s ground. As part of your stay, you’ll enjoy a £50 allowance towards a dinner filled with best of British and seasonal produce in the hotel’s Stuart Restaurant.
See Stratford-upon-Avon from aboard a traditional vessel, with a cruise past the famous Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Holy Trinity Church (the site of Shakespeare’s tomb) and pass under the 15th century Clopton Bridge.
- One night stay for two in the 16th century Billesley Manor Hotel
- Make full use of the extensive on-site facilities
- Take dinner with a £50 shared allowance in the hotel’s Stuart Restaurant
- Breakfast in the morning
- Relaxed 40 minute river cruise of the Avon
- Pass by the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and Holy Trinity Church
- Due to the historic nature of the boats there is no wheelchair access for anyone who is wheelchair bound. There are a couple of steps onto the boat and they can store wheelchairs separately for anyone who can walk very short distances and are able to negotiate the steps. Crew members are always available at the boarding point to assist with boarding and alighting the boat. They are happy for customers to contact them for more details about access for those with limited mobility
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Billesley Manor Hotel, you’ll be greeted by staff before being shown to your room for the night and where to find all the on-site facilities. Settled in, the time is yours to enjoy as you please with plenty of facilities to make use of and historic points of interest to explore. You’ll be entitled to a £50 shared dinner allowance for use in the hotel’s Stuart Restaurant.
Your river cruise departs from moorings at Bancroft Gardens, with trips commencing at 10.30 and running every 20 to 30 minutes thereafter. Simply present your voucher to the crew from Avon Boating Ltd for entry.
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your vouchers are valid for 12 months from the issue date. You can use your vouchers seperately but if you wish to combine them please note that the cruise season runs from mid-March to October.
You are able to book your one night break Sunday to Friday (excludes Saturday) throughout the year (subject to some exclusions).
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
The season runs seven days a week from 1 April to 31 October, with trips commencing at 10.30 and running every 20 to 30 minutes. Exclusions include 26 October 2018.
Your hotel stay will be for one night. Check into the hotel will be after 15.00 and departure by 11.00 the following morning. Please allow approximately 40 minutes to enjoy the River Cruise.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.