Previous Page Breadcrumbs
One Night Welsh Countryside Break with Dinner for Two at The Falcondale HotelCode: PFDH1D 9 month validity Wales - Lampeter 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
One Night Welsh Countryside Break with Dinner for Two at The Falcondale Hotel
Add to Basket
Visit Wales for a one night hotel stay and take dinner in the country house surroundings of The Falcondale Hotel. Nestled at the top of the Teifi Valley, your Grade II listed accommodation is the perfect place to escape for the night.
Each cosy room is ideal to hole up for the night and is individually decorated with garden or valley views. Set within 14 acres of lawns, gardens and woodland laid out over its 150-year history, picturesque wanders are right on your doorstep. With the University town of Lampeter, heritage coastline of Cardigan Bay and atmospheric Cambrian Mountains all within easy reach, some of the best of Wales is waiting for you to explore.
The hotel boasts a 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant serving locally-sourced produce. You and your guest will be able to dine on three-courses of inspired Welsh fare. On the morning after your stay, you’ll enjoy a tasty Welsh breakfast.
- One-night stay at The Falcondale Hotel
- Picturesque, country house destination with garden and valley views
- Within easy reach of some of Cardigan Bay and the Cambrian mountains
- Three-course dinner in the hotel’s award-winning restaurant
- Welsh breakfast in the morning
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Falcondale Hotel, you’ll be welcomed and shown to your accommodation for the evening. Once settled in, feel free to use your time as you please, with some of Wales’ best bits within easy reach.
You and your guest can take a three-course dinner in the hotel restaurant. You’ll enjoy a Welsh breakfast each in the morning.
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available seven days a week with some date exclusions.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your experience will be for one night. Check-in will be from 14.00 on the day of arrival and check-out will be 11.00 on the morning of departure.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Wales - Lampeter
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Two Night Welsh Countryside Break for Two at The Falcondale Hotel£209.00
- Two Night Welsh Countryside Break with Dinner and Three Day Welsh Castle Explorer Pass for TwoSave 25% £299.00 £223.00
- One Night Break with Dinner and Steam Train Trip on the Spa Valley Railway for Two£184.00
- One Night Country Hotel Break with Dinner and The Bombay Sapphire Distillery Self Discovery Tour with Gin Cocktail for Two£254.00