Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Bespoke Outdoor Photoshoot for DogsCode: PRWBPD 12 month validity 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Bespoke Outdoor Photoshoot for Dogs
Add to Basket
Celebrate your furry friend with a photoshoot centred around your pooch, where you can bring along one or two of your dogs to the great outdoors for a natural snapping session with this Bespoke Outdoor Photoshoot for Dogs.
The photographer Rhian White’s been taking pics of pooches for a decade, and she knows a thing or two about capturing the best action, lighting and expressions during your faithful pet’s favourite activities. Whether it’s playing with a ball, running around with other dogs or just having a happy sniff around - whatever activities make your canine companion happy, they’ll be on the cards to create a series of snaps filled with four-legged joy.
Everything’s tailored to your dog and what they want to do, so there’s no need to worry about putting him or her out to grab an excellent shot. This is dog photography at its most modern, and if you meet a minimum spend of £125, you'll receive two complimentary 10in x 8in prints to ensure you can treasure the memories forever.
- A 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minute session of modern outdoors pooch photography
- Capture your pet’s personality with the skills of a highly experienced dog photographer
- Get two complimentary 10in x 8in prints of your favourite shot delivered to your door, if you meet the £125 minimum spend
- Includes £25 credit should you want to purchase more shots (minimum spend £100)
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
You’ll book your photo session destination and date ahead of time according to mutual agreement, and on the day all you’ll have to do is turn up at the chosen place with your pooch (or pooches) with you for 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes of photoshooting.
After the session you’ll have access to all the pics from the day to choose your favourite for a complimentary 10in x 8in print, as well as the option to buy more snaps should there be others that take your fancy.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- Participants must be able to travel to the photoshoot location
- There are no restrictions on the number of spectators but please be advised that if there are lots of participants this is likely to be distracting for the dog(s)
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available seven days a week, subject to availability. Exclusions including Christmas and Boxing day will apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 to 2 hours for the full experience.
What Locations are there?
The experience takes place at a pre-arranged location within 50 miles of Brighton and Exeter. Within a 10 to 50 mile radius of each city there is a £0.45 per mile charge.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.