Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Outdoor Rock & Drop Challenge for Two at Adventure Parc SnowdoniaCode: PAPSR2 12 month validity Wales - Conwy 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Outdoor Rock & Drop Challenge for Two at Adventure Parc Snowdonia
Add to Basket
Feeling brave? Grab a fellow adventurer and get ready for big thrills with this Outdoor Rock & Drop Challenge for Two at Adventure Parc Snowdonia.
Guaranteed to deliver high-rise kicks and plenty of adrenaline, this jam-packed 1 hour 30 minute adventure is perfect for those who want to push themselves to the limit. After a short briefing from your expert instructor, you’ll take on the 12-metre outdoor climbing walls with varied routes with different challenge levels, as well as the ‘freefall’ quick jumps from up high. Get ready to test your agility, strength and nerves in this fantastic experience for two.
- 1 hour 30 minute Outdoor Rock & Drop Challenge for Two at Adventure Parc Snowdonia
- Short briefing from an experienced instructor
- 12-metre outdoor climbing walls
- Routes with three challenge levels
- ‘Freefall’ quick jumps from 9 and 12 metres
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
You’ll check in at reception 30 minutes before your pre-booked start time, where the friendly staff will ask you for your booking and check you in.
You’ll then be taken for a short briefing from your expert instructor, before taking on some of Adventure Parc Snowdonia’s most notorious challenges! With 12-metre outdoor climbing walls, varying routes, and ‘freefall’ quick jumps from 9 and 12 metres, big thrills are guaranteed.
- Minimum age: 7 (under 12s must be accompanied by one participating adult per booking, children 13 to 17 years old require one non-participating adult per group to remain in the building at all times)
- Minimum height: 4ft (1.2m)
- Minimum weight: 2 stone 12lb (20kg)
- Maximum weight: 17 stone 14lb (110kg)
- Not suitable for people with, but not exclusively with the following conditions:
Heart conditions (without medical consent), severe neck/back condition or pain, severe anxiety, severe obesity, epilepsy, pregnancy, persons with injuries/ailments/conditions, whether physical or mental that could be adversely affected by participation. If you are unsure about your physical or mental ability to partake in this activity, please consult your doctor
- No dogs are allowed on site
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected dates. Date exclusions include school holidays.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow a total of 2 hours for your visit.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.