Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Painted Ceramic Creative Workshop
Add to Basket
Spend some time discovering a new skill or reigniting your creativity with this Painted Ceramic Creative Workshop for one. Get craftsy within the surroundings of MYO; brimming with inspiration, their studio offers a vibrant oasis in which to relax and explore your creative side. With a library that overflows with books, how-to’s and inspiration, it certainly doesn’t disappoint.
You’ll be getting to grips with painting ceramics in a variety of styles. Whether you fancy painting a mug, bowl, ornament or more, there’s plenty of inspiration on hand, perfect for livening up any home or desk space.
With a wide selection of patterns, paints and designs on offer, you’ll be shown how to transfer images onto a ceramic piece, or simply how to freestyle with the 30+ colours to hand. You’re free to bring your own drinks if you fancy livening things up with some prosecco or beer; if not, you can make the most of the complimentary teas and coffees on offer.
- Painted Ceramic Creative Workshop at M.Y.O’s colourful London studio
- Variety of ornaments, mugs, bowls and more to choose from
- Learn how to transfer images onto your ceramic piece, or freestyle if you wish
- Bring your own drinks (glasses provided), or enjoy the teas and coffees provided
- Up to two small or one larger piece of your choice to paint
- Relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at M.Y.O’s colourful London studio, you’ll be warmly welcomed and make your introductions before getting straight into the thick of things.
With guidance throughout, you’ll have your choice of plenty of ceramics to choose from, as well as a selection of designs (or you can bring your own if you wish). You can choose two small or one larger ceramic piece to paint.
You’re welcome to bring along drinks to the workshop, or enjoy complimentary teas and coffees. Your finished product will be perfect for livening up any home or desk space.
Please allow 7 to 12 working days for glazing and kiln firing of your ceramic pieces - after which your piece(s) will be ready for collection! If you live outside London, postage can be arranged at cost price of delivery.
- Minimum age: 18
- The venue is wheelchair accessible, but please let them know in advance so they can ensure sufficient room for wheelchair users
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Creative classes run on selected evenings throughout the month, subject to availability. Typical start time is 18.15 or 18.30.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Class size varies from 5 to 15 people.
Please allow 2 hours 30 minutes for the workshop.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Borough
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Make your Own Lino Printed Tote Bag or T-Towel Creative Workshop£38.00
- Painted Ceramic Creative Workshop for Two£76.00
- Wedgwood Ceramic Experience and Afternoon Tea for Two£98.00
- Design your Own T-Shirt and Tote Bag Creative Workshop for Two£76.00
- Make your Own Lino Printed Tote Bag or T-Towel Creative Workshop for Two£76.00