Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Add to Basket
Get ready to tick off an epic bucket list experience. Your next adventure is ready and waiting, and it could well be your biggest one yet.
Jumping from an aircraft at 3,000 feet, you’ll freefall through the skies, taking in the sights below and feeling the rush of the open air before releasing your parachute. Once it’s open, you’ll be able to control your direction and speed, with skills you’ve learnt from your training, before a gentle landing.
It might be one of the most challenging sports ever invented, but you’ll be supervised by the best in the business, who’ll ensure you undergo rigorous ground training. So take a breath, steel your nerves and get ready for that all-important jump.
- One to two day course
- Fitness testing
- Intensive parachuting and landing training
- One static line jump from approx 3000 feet
- Provisional BPA membership
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
This extraordinary experience is usually run over two adrenaline-fuelled days, but this may differ with location and circumstances on day one. If you wish to stay overnight, many parachuting clubs offer basic and inexpensive accommodation which is not covered by your voucher, so if you are interested you should enquire about this when making your booking.
When you arrive, you will be asked to sign a Declaration of Fitness Form and provided your instructor is satisfied with your overall health, you will be enrolled as a provisional member of the British Parachute Association. You will then be issued with the appropriate equipment and start your first day which usually consists of intensive parachute and landing training, as part of a small group. This will be a mixture of practical and theory with your static line jump normally taking place on the second day (where applicable). This surreal experience will see you jumping from a height of approximately 3,000 feet using a modern hi-tech steerable square canopied parachute created for optimum descent control and a softer landing. Definitely an experience of a lifetime and one you will never forget.
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18’s need parental/guardian consent)
- Maximum age: 55
- Minimum height: 5ft 2in at Shropshire (no minimum height at the other locations)
- Maximum height: 6ft 6in at Shropshire (no maximum height at the other locations)
- Minimum/Maximum weight: Please see information listed with booking details. Please note, your weight must be in proportion to your height and a number of physical conditions or previous illnesses may prevent you from parachuting. Please consult your GP if concerned and resolve any queries at the time of booking
- Spectators are usually welcome, free of charge, but some clubs may have restrictions due to safety regulations
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
On selected dates all year round, at most centres.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on the voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please expect to spend two days at the Parachute centre although it may be possible for you to train and complete your jump on the same day. Accommodation is not included.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
6 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.