Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Perfect Pamper Day with Three Treatments and Lunch for Two at Bannatyne Kingsford ParkCode: PB18PK SP1 9 month validity Essex - Colchester 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Perfect Pamper Day with Three Treatments and Lunch for Two at Bannatyne Kingsford Park
Add to Basket
Spend a relaxing day at Bannatyne Kingsford Park with this Perfect Pamper Day with Three Treatments and Lunch for Two. You will receive full use of the health club facilities, so take a friend or partner along with you for a day of peace and escape from the hustle and bustle of the day to day.
Along with full use of the facilities, you’ll each enjoy lunch and a 55 minute of treatments including Energising facial with Mini Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage and Scalp massage.
- Full use of the facilities
- 55 minutes of treatments each
- One-course lunch
- £5 retail voucher per person to spend on the day
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
When you arrive at Bannatyne Kingsford Park you will be greeted by a member of staff and given a tour of the facilities that are available.
As part of your experience you will each enjoy a one course lunch and three treatments lasting approximately 55 minutes.
Mini Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Participants should be of reasonable health and fitness to enjoy all the facilities on offer (you will be asked to complete a medical questionnaire before you can take your experience and you may not be able to take certain treatments or use some of the facilities if you have certain medical conditions, alternatively you may be required to obtain a medical certificate)
- Kindly note the experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary. Access to classes are strictly subject to availability, please ask when making your booking
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date.
The experience is available to book Monday to Friday.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 4 hours for the whole experience, the actual length of the treatments may vary slightly. Please check with the supplier at the time of booking.
Treatment time includes collection from and to the waiting area, a consultation, undress/redress (where applicable) and 'hands-on' treatment time.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Essex - Colchester
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.