Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Piggy Pet and Play for Two at Kew Little PigsCode: PKLPP2 SP1 9 month validity Buckinghamshire - Amersham 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Piggy Pet and Play for Two at Kew Little Pigs
Add to Basket
There’s a bunch of loveable new friends waiting to meet you at Kew Little Pigs. Discover a piggy paradise with this Piggy Pet and Play for Two. Grab a friend and head inside the petting pen for an hour and a half of fun, where you’ll meet the pigs by name, pet and play with them, and give them a good groom.
The miniature pigs come in all shapes and sizes, each with their own unique personality, so guaranteed you’ll meet some real characters. Selfie seekers are always welcome, as the pigs love the spotlight and know exactly how to strike a pose!
- Piggy Pet and Play for Two at Kew Little Pigs
- Play with, groom and pet miniature pigs
- Enjoy plenty of photo opportunities
- Beautiful setting in Old Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Introduction and small talk about the pigs
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival you’ll be greeted at Kew Little Pigs Farm, where you’ll be taken inside the petting pen and receive a 15 minute introduction from a member of staff.
You’ll be introduced to the pigs by name and learn a bit about them. The remainder of the time can be spent having fun and getting to know the pigs. You can groom them using brushes provided, and there’s plenty of photo opportunities, as the pigs love the camera!
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 5 (Under 16s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- Under 5s can accompany you free of charge but must be accompanied at all times
- Carers of disabled children/adults can attend free of charge. For those that require wheelchair access, please contact the farm prior to booking. They try to accommodate as best they can, however, they are an outdoor experience, and the weather can greatly affect the grounds
- Pigs are hypoallergic, however as a farm those with hay fever or allergies might suffer in the summer months, so take medication as needed
- No feeding the pigs, please do not try and pick the pigs up
- Due to new laws, customers on entertainment visit such as the Piggy Pet and Play experience are no longer allowed in the pig’s living areas. Therefore Kew Little Pigs have constructed two large petting pens for participants to interact face to face with their pigs and this will be where the experience takes place
- Please ensure you use the sanitary hand products provided before you enter and exit the pens
- Spectators are not allowed. If you wish to take friends or family along a voucher must be purchased and booked
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The experience must be pre-booked and is available Tuesday to Sunday throughout the year. Exclusion may apply.
Tuesday, Thursday to Saturday: 10.00 to 15.30
Wednesday: 13.00 to 15.30
Sunday: 10.00 to 14.30
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour for the experience (please arrive 10 to 15 minutes early).
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Buckinghamshire - Amersham
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Meet and Feed the Meerkats for Two at Millets Falconry CentreSave 20% £50.00 £40.00
- The Pig Enthusiast Experience at Kew Little PigsSave 18% £60.00 £49.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Segway Thrill for TwoSave 35% £60.00 £39.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00