Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Pork Pie Making Workshop with Ploughman's Lunch at Brockleby's Bakery, Melton MowbrayCode: PPPMW1 9 month validity Leicestershire - Melton Mowbray 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Pork Pie Making Workshop with Ploughman's Lunch at Brockleby's Bakery, Melton Mowbray
Add to Basket
Pie lovers, it’s your time to shine. Get hands-on with this exclusive Pork Pie Making Workshop at Brockleby’s Bakery. One of only six producers who can make the geographically protected Melton Mowbray Pork Pie, Brockleby’s offers a friendly, authentic setting for you to create this world-famous delight.
You’ll make your own pork pie from scratch, from pastry making, mincing pork, hand-raising the pastry, baking, and the all-important jellying. You’ll finish with two pies to take home, one cooked and ready to eat and one to bake at a later date. Round off this fantastic experience with a delicious Ploughman’s Lunch or a high tea.
- Pork Pie Making Workshop for One at Brockleby’s Bakery
- Discover the history of Brockleby’s with a tour of the bakery
- Learn how to make the world-famous Melton Mowbray pork pie from start to finish
- Take home two pies
- Enjoy a Ploughman’s lunch or high tea
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival you’ll be greeted by the friendly staff. You’ll learn about the history of Brockleby’s and the world-famous Mowbray Pork Pie, as well as enjoying a tour of the bakery. Once you’ve got the low-down on the goings-on there, you’ll get hands-on, creating your own pie from scratch. You’ll finish with two pies to take home, one cooked and ready to eat, one uncooked and ready to bake at a later date – perfect for your next dinner party!
You’ll have no doubt worked up an appetite by the end, so you can tuck into a delicious Ploughman’s lunch or a high tea to round off your experience in style.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- There is currently no disabled access
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
'The experience takes place on regular Saturdays through out the year. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 hours for the full experience, including lunch / high tea.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Leicestershire - Melton Mowbray
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Pork Pie Making Workshop with Ploughman's Lunch for Two at Brockleby's Bakery, Melton Mowbray£100.00
- One Day Pasta Making Workshop with Lunch at La Cucina Caldesi£160.00
- Cider Making Workshop with Lunch at The Courtney’s Orchards£125.00
- Chef Skills Masterclass and Create a Four Course Menu at The Smart School of CookerySave 56% £249.00 £109.00