Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Pottery Throwing Experience at Sunken StudioCode: PSUNKP 9 month validity West Yorkshire - Leeds 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Pottery Throwing Experience at Sunken Studio
Add to Basket
Let your creativity loose with this Pottery Throwing Experience at Sunken Studio for one.
This dedicated ceramics studio in the heart of South Bank Leeds is authentic and fit for purpose, making it the perfect place to get started on a new skill, or build on what you already know. With the guidance of an expert, you’ll learn how to make pots using a genuine Potter’s Wheel.
You’ll be introduced to the basics of throwing, practicing with cylindrical pots and learning the tips and tricks needed to make your piece the very best it can be. At the end of the session you’ll have made your very own unique pot, ready to be picked up once it’s been fired and glazed within 28 days of the session.
- Pottery Throwing Experience at Sunken Studio for one
- Dedicated ceramics studio, authentic and fit for purpose
- Learn the basics of throwing and using a Potter’s Wheel
- Create your own cylindrical pot to keep
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Sunken Studio in Leeds, you’ll be warmly welcomed before diving straight in to your Pottery Throwing experience.
With the help of experts, you’ll learn the basics of throwing. Learn how to centre, open, collar, pull, shape, finish and wire off your finished work.
- Minimum age: 18
- Sunken Studio is housed in a period property with steep steps leading into the property, and down to the studio. Unfortunately there is no lift access. Access at external pop-up venues varies – please check individual listings before booking
- Finished works, fired and glazed (where needed), will be available for collection from Sunken Studio or the relevant partner venue within 28 days after the session. If you are unable to collect they can arrange for your work to be delivered for £10 per address
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience runs on the 2nd Sunday (10.00 to 13.00) and 4th Saturday and Sunday (10.00 to 13.00) of each month. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 hours for the full experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
West Yorkshire - Leeds
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.