Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Premium Standard Steam Train Experience for Two with The Steam Dreams Rail CoCode: PSDBPS 9 month validity 5 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Premium Standard Steam Train Experience for Two with The Steam Dreams Rail Co
Add to Basket
Take a trip back in time with a Premium Standard Steam Train Experience for Two with The Steam Dreams Rail Co. You’ll have everything you need for a truly unforgettable day out – spectacular views and stylish travel. There are a vast array of trips all focused on giving you the best day possible, from magnificent Cathedral cities to delightful coastal towns, to choose from.
You’ll be able to take in stunning views of the English countryside from the 1960s open carriages with large picture windows, as you make your way to your chosen destination. Once you disembark at your destination, you can head out and explore at your leisure, before returning to the train for an enjoyable journey home.
- Premium Standard Steam Train Experience for Two with The Steam Dreams Rail Co.
- Enjoy rolling views of the countryside as you travel in style
- Choice of 33 destinations
- Waiting staff on hand throughout your journey
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Purchase food and drink on-board, or bring your own
- Return journey from your chosen station
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
You’ll board the train from your chosen station, and settle back and relax as you take in views of the English countryside rolling past. The train’s waiting staff will be at your service throughout the journey to take orders, should you wish to purchase food and drink from the on-board selection; alternatively, you can take your own picnic to enjoy during the trip.
On arrival at your chosen destination, you’ll have plenty of time to head out and explore, before reboarding to enjoy the trip back home in style.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- The Steam Dreams Rail Co. welcomes disabled passengers on our trains. Wheelchair and mobility scooter passengers need to be aware that there are steps up to the vintage carriages which they will have to use, passengers must also walk a short distance from the door to their seat. Wheelchairs and mobility scooters must be of the fold-up variety and will be stored in the guards van and cannot be used onboard the train. Unfortunately they are not able to provide wheelchairs. For details of platform accessibility please refer to National Rail Enquiries or the station operator for up-to-date information. Please state your mobility requirements at time of booking
- Vouchers are not valid for special events trains, Christmas Carol or shopping specials
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience runs on selected dates throughout the year, subject to availability. Exclusions apply for Flying Scotsman trips, Christmas Carols and shopping specials.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 4 to 15 hours for the full experience, depending on destination chosen.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
5 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (5)
- London - Victoria
- London - Euston
- London - Paddington
- London - Kings Cross
- London - Waterloo