Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Premium West End Theatre Tickets with Cocktail for TwoCode: P04967 12 month validity London - Soho 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Premium West End Theatre Tickets with Cocktail for Two
Add to Basket
Experience a show of your choice paired with a pre-show cocktail at one of London’s leading cocktail lounges with this Theatre Cocktail Club- Premium Show for Two.
Kick off your unmissable experience with a drink at The Little Scarlet Door, where the two of you will enjoy a cocktail at a reserved table. Once you have finished your drinks, it’s off to one of London’s fabulous West End theatres for the main attraction.
Choose from Moulin Rouge, The Lion King, Cabaret or Back to the Future. Whichever you choose, it’s guaranteed to be a night you won’t forget.
- Pre-show drinks for two at The Little Scarlet Door
- Reserved table
- Two top stalls or dress circle seats at a West End show
- A selection of shows to choose from
What happens on the day?
Kickstart your experience with a cocktail each at a reserved table. After finishing your drinks, it’s time to make your way to the show.
There is a variety of performances to suit every taste, including some award-winners. You’ll be able to choose whichever show you’d like to see from the event calendar.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 21
- 1 cocktail per person included (all additional food and drink items will be chargeable on the night)
- Once you have chosen your date and your booking has been processed it cannot be exchanged or refunded
- Theatre locations will vary depending on show chosen
- For your comfort and security, you may be subject to additional checks on your visit to London theatres – we appreciate your patience and understanding while these are taking place
- Please note that we will pass on your contact details to our third party supplier only in order for your tickets and information pack to be despatched to you
- Venues can change and 72 hours notice will be provided should this be the case
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected days of the week, depending on show chosen.
Current shows available: *Please note these are subject to change.
Moulin Rouge – selected Wednesdays throughout the year
The Lion King – selected Thursdays and Fridays throughout the year
Cabaret – selected Saturday Matinee shows throughout the year
Back to the Future – available Monday to Friday weekly (some exclusions apply)
Exclusion such as the Christmas period may also apply.
We ask that upon booking with our experience partner, you provide 3 dates you would like to attend. You will then be allocated one of the 3 dates given, based on the availability of the best seats.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.