Discover a sanctuary within a choice of three Hotel du Vin venues, and treat yourself and a lucky loved one to this Pure Pamper with Two Treatments and Prosecco Lunch for Two. The two of you can relax in style with one 25 minute and one 55 minute pamper treatment of your choice each, using ESPA or REN luxury products.
Facilities vary by location, but no matter where you are, you’ll have full use of the relaxation area for 4 hours. As part of your day you’ll be served a delicious light lunch, as well as a glass of prosecco with chocolate truffles to enjoy while you relax.
- Unwind in peaceful surroundings at a Hotel du Vin venue
- Enjoy 4 hours’ use of the relaxation area
- Towel, robe and slippers provided
- One 25 minute treatment of your choice each
- One 55 minute treatment of your choice each
- Glass of prosecco with chocolate truffles
- Light lunch
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen Hotel du Vin, you’ll be shown through to the relaxation area.
You and a lucky friend can unwind with full use of the relaxation area for up to 4 hours. Enjoy a tasty light lunch and one 25 minute and one 55 minute pamper treatment of your choice each. To top things off, the two of you can toast to your day of relaxation with a glass of fizz and some tasty chocolate truffles.
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- Under 18s will be offered an alternative to prosecco
- Advise of any medical conditions or allergies when making your booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Monday to Friday throughout the year. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 6 hours for the full experience.
Kindly note that Hotel du Vin hotels offer a sanctuary to relax and unwind and do not offer wet facilities (apart from Exeter where there is a pool)
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.