Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Rally Taster Experience at Silverstone Rally SchoolCode: PSRSRT 12 month validity Northamptonshire - Towcester 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Rally Taster Experience at Silverstone Rally School
Add to Basket
Enjoy an introduction into one of motoring’s most exciting sports, with this Rally Taster Experience at Silverstone Rally School.
The world’s first rally school, there’s no better place to learn than Silverstone. You’ll cover the basic principles of rally driving, before a session of practicing handbrake turns and power sliding. Put your new skills into practice on a drive in the special loose surface stage.
- Rally taster experience for one
- World’s first rally school
- Introduction to rally driving, covering the basic principles with an expert
- Learn how to complete handbrake turns and power sliding
- Drive on the loose surface stage
- Safety briefings
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
You’ll begin with an informal briefing and tutorial on the basic principles of rally driving, before heading out to have a go at handbrake turns and power sliding.
Put your skills to the test on the loose surface stage.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 17
- Maximum height: 6ft 6in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- International licences accepted. All participants must hold a full driving licence and present the original at the event
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health
- Glasses must be worn if required for driving
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing may be limited
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
The experience is available on weekdays and weekends, subject to availability. Exclusions (including Mondays) will apply.
We recommend you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.