Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Add to Basket
If you’re a petrol-head looking for a driving experience that’s a little bit unconventional but chock-full of adrenaline, then look no further. You may have watched rally on the TV or even see the action live, but nothing can prepare you for the real deal. With this Rally Thrill experience buckle up and prepare to feel the power as never before!
The perfect taster experience, you’ll pick up impressive new driving skills from experienced instructors at your choice of location in Leicestershire or Yorkshire. Master skid control, brake control, under and over-steer techniques and more on purpose-built gravel or tarmac tracks. You’ll be driving in every direction but straight in this unforgettable experience, and for once, it’s on purpose too.
In order to make your day even more memorable, you’ll take home a commemorative certificate as proof that you survived your exhilarating experience. Just remember not to go drifting around corners on the way home!
- Introduction and briefing on circuit driving techniques
- Hands-on driving session in a rally car
- Presentation of driving certificate
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
Your qualified Rally Instructor will welcome you to the centre, where you’ll run through a briefing of safety procedures and driving techniques.
Then it’s time to get behind the wheel and put it all into practice on real track on gravel or tarmac (depending on venue chosen and vehicle availability) for an exciting drive you’ll never forget. The exact duration and content of your drive will vary according to location but you can look forward to 8 to 10 minutes of power slides, wheel spins and more.
Take home a commemorative certificate as a great memento of your experience.
Your voucher is valid for 7 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum height: 6ft 5in
- Maximum weight: 19 stone
- Fitness/Health: You should be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the car. This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies
- You must hold a valid UK, European, American, Canadian, Australian or New Zealand, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- You are welcome to bring friends and family to watch. Viewing areas vary at each venue. Please call the booking number for more information
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
Your voucher is valid for seven months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date.
This experience is available on selected weekdays throughout the year at Loughborough and April to November at Yorkshire. Please note; If you wish to book on a weekend a £20 upgrade fee will be payable when booking.
We recommend you book 8 to 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience. Exact duration will vary according to the number of participants on the day. Driving time will be 8 to10 minutes.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.