Grab a friend and head to a Bannatyne Health Club for some well-earned R&R with this Relaxing Pamper Day with Three Treatments for Two. You’ll receive full use of the spa, as well as access to any fitness and relaxation classes that take your fancy.
As part of your day, you’ll each be treated to three treatments. Take your pick between a 25-minute Bannatyne Energising facial facial or back, neck and shoulder massage each, before enjoying two of the following: mini Swedish back massage, Scalp massage, Swedish hand and arm massage, Swedish foot massage or a Welcome Touch facial. Whatever you choose, rest assured you'll leave feeling delightfully pampered.
- Relaxing Pamper Day with Three Treatments for two people
- Your choice of Bannatyne Health Club
- Enjoy full use of the spa and access to fitness and relaxation classes
- Choose one 25 minute treatment each from:
- Bannatyne Energising facial
- Back, neck and shoulder massage
- Two 15 minute treatments each from:
- Mini Swedish back massage
- Scalp massage
- Swedish hand and arm massage
- Swedish foot massage
- Welcome Touch facial
- Choice of 43 locations
- £5 retail voucher per person to spend on the day
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your choice of Bannatyne Health Club, you and your friend will be welcomed by the friendly staff. From there, you’ll have full access to the spa facilities to enjoy for the day, alongside any fitness or relaxation classes.
During the day the two of you can each enjoy three pamper treatments guaranteed to leave you feeling fully rested. With choices including Swedish neck, back and shoulder massage, hand and arm massage and an energising facial amongst others, you can be pampered just as you please.
- Minimum age: 18
- Participants should be of reasonable health and fitness to enjoy all the facilities on offer (you will be asked to complete a medical questionnaire before you can take your experience and you may not be able to take certain treatments or use some of the facilities if you have certain medical conditions, alternatively you may be required to obtain a medical certificate)
- Access to classes are strictly subject to availability, please discuss with the receptionist upon arrival
- Kindly note the experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue.
The experience is available to book seven days a week (09.00 to 15.00 at Stockton-on-Tees), except at Bury St Edmunds, Colchester and Stratford upon Avon where vouchers are valid Monday to Thursday only.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 6 hours for the whole experience, the actual length of the treatments may vary slightly. Please check with the supplier at the time of booking.
Please note: Treatment time includes collection from and to the waiting area, a consultation, undress/redress (where applicable) and 'hands-on' treatment time.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.