Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Relaxing Weekend Two Night Spa Break with Dinner for Two in BerkshireCode: PHOL6X SP3 9 month validity Berkshire - Wokingham near Reading 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Relaxing Weekend Two Night Spa Break with Dinner for Two in Berkshire
Add to Basket
Head to the AA 4 Silver Star Holiday Inn in Wokingham for a relaxing two night spa break for two. You’ll be welcomed into one of Berkshire’s most popular hotels for a restful break, including breakfast each morning and a delicious three-course table d'hôte dinner in the vibrant 2 AA Rosette Caprice Restaurant on one evening. The hotel’s within easy reach of great attractions such as Windsor Castle, Royal Ascot, Henley-Upon-Thames, and Highclere Castle – the setting for the popular TV drama Downton Abbey.
You’ll enjoy full access to the Esprit Spa & Wellness during your stay, with a swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gym. You’ll also each receive a 55-minute spa treatment from a wide selection of pampering favourites. There’s something for everyone in this fantastic getaway, whether it’s the fine dining, spa relaxation or local attractions that tickle your fancy.
- Two nights accommodation
- Dining on one evening in the 2 AA Rosette Caprice Restaurant – three courses from the Table d’ Hôte Menu
- Full English breakfast on both days
- Use of Esprit Spa & Wellness with complimentary towel
- 55 minute spa treatment per person
- Complimentary underground car parking
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the hotel, you’ll be greeted by staff and checked into your room which features a 32in flat-screen TV with a wide selection of Freeview channels. You’ll also receive complimentary underground parking.
Relax and unwind in the Esprit Spa & Wellness with its 19m indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room with essence dosing. Take advantage of the extensive gym which is complete with the latest Life Fitness equipment. Then indulge in the ultimate relaxation with a choice of one 55 minute Dermalogica treatment each.
You may each choose one of the following pre-booked treatments:
- Full body massage
- Rejuvenating massage
- Thermal stone full body massage
- Express rejuvenating treatment (30 minute thermal stone massage and 30 minute facial)
- Anti-stress back therapy
- Skin specific facial
- Therapeutic scalp massage
- Face drainage
- Dermalogica mineral salt scrub
- Nourishing sea mud therapy
- Mineral salt scrub
- Body foliation therapy
As part of this fabulous experience, you’ll also be welcomed, on one evening, into the 2 AA Rosette Caprice Restaurant for a delicious three-course table d'hôte dinner. Executive Head Chef Graham Weston, who has previously worked for OBE and Legion d’ honneur chef Albert Roux, uses only the finest ingredients available to create a modern approach for his trademark dishes, so you can be sure you’re getting a fantastic dining experience on top of your wonderful spa visit. You’ll also enjoy a full English breakfast each morning of your stay.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Please mention any chronic medical conditions at the time of booking. These include pregnancy, allergies, high blood pressure, any physical ailments or disabilities. This will prepare the spa staff in advance to provide the best possible spa treatment or therapy for you
- Disabled Access Facilities: The hotel offers a loopback system, assisted shower chairs, teletext, room alarm, disabled parking, pool with standard access, assistant animals welcome, accessible lifts, wheelchair lift to gain access to Esprit Spa & Wellness, hotel rooms have shower grab rails, shower has drop down chair, bathroom alarm
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
This experience is available to book to arrive either on Frida or Saturday throughout the year. Some exclusion dates including 31 December may apply.
The voucher must be booked and redeemed before the expiry date.
Bookings must be made at least 2 weeks prior to required date to ensure a treatment appointment can be secured. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your treatment will last approximately one hour but please allow for two full days and nights for the whole experience. Check-in time will be at approximately 14.00 with a check-out time of 11.00 on the morning of your departure.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Berkshire - Wokingham near Reading
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Two Night Spa and Wellness Break with Treatment and Dinner for Two at Retreat East£299.00
- One Night Pampering Break with Dinner for Two in BerkshireSave 19% £271.90 £219.00
- Relaxing Pamper Day with Three Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Health ClubsSave 53% £212.00 £99.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00