Previous Page Breadcrumbs
River Sightseeing Cruise for Two in Stratford-upon-AvonCode: PAVON2 12 month validity Warwickshire - Stratford-upon-Avon 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
River Sightseeing Cruise for Two in Stratford-upon-Avon
Add to Basket
Hop aboard a traditional vessel for some relaxed River Avon sightseeing in historic Stratford-upon-Avon.
Cruise downstream past the famous Royal Shakespeare Theatre and Holy Trinity Church (the site of Shakespeare’s tomb), before turning around and passing under the 15th century Clopton Bridge. Audio tours are available for you to learn more about the sights and sounds of Avon as you go.
- Take a relaxed 40 minute cruise of the River Avon with Avon Boating Ltd
- Pass by the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and Holy Trinity Church
- Head back upstream under the historic Clopton Bridge
- Audio guides available to discover more
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your river cruise departs from moorings at Bancroft Gardens, with trips commencing at 10.30 and running every 20 to 30 minutes subsequently.
The river cruise departs from the moorings at Bancroft Gardens. Trips commence 11.00 and run every 20 to 30 minutes subsequently. Simply present your voucher to the crew from Avon Boating Ltd for entry to the cruise. The trip lasts for 40 minutes and includes a cruise downstream past the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and Holy Trinity Church, before turning around and heading upstream under the 15th century Clopton Bridge into the countryside. The cruise then returns to the moorings on Bancroft Gardens where you’ll disembark.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a full paying adult
- Due to the historic nature of the boats there is no wheelchair access for anyone who is wheelchair bound. There are a couple of steps onto the boat and they can store wheelchairs separately for anyone who can walk very short distances and are able to negotiate the steps. Crew members are always available at the boarding point to assist with boarding and alighting the boat. They are happy for customers to contact them for more details about access for those with limited mobility
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the issue date.
The season runs seven days a week from 1 April to 31 October, with trips commencing at 10.30 and running every 20 to 30 minutes.
Please allow approximately 40 minutes to enjoy the River Cruise.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Warwickshire - Stratford-upon-Avon
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Three Course Meal at a Marco Pierre White Restaurant and Thames River Sightseeing Cruise for TwoSave 48% £152.00 £78.00
- Afternoon Tea and River Sightseeing Cruise for Two in Historic Stratford Upon Avon£60.00
- Three Course Champagne Celebration Dining at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse Co with Thames River Sightseeing Cruise for TwoSave 41% £175.00 £103.00