Treat yourself and a friend to a traditional afternoon tea aboard one of London’s premier waterside venues, and enjoy views of some the capital’s iconic landmarks while dining and sipping on delectable treats with this Riverside Afternoon Tea for Two on The Yacht, London.
A restored 1920s steam yacht permanently moored in the ‘Mayfair of the river’, over the years The Yacht London has served distinguished guests like Queen Elizabeth II, Winston Churchill and more. You’ll be surrounded by the atmosphere of the greats when you take your afternoon tea table, with some of the finest views in the city to accompany your quintessentially British experience.
There’s savoury sandwiches like ham and mature cheddar, brie and red onion chutney and smoked salmon and cream cheese served on a variety of breads, sweet Victoria sponges and chocolate ganache tortes, and naturally a plate of homemade scones with strawberry conserve and plenty of clotted cream. Pair all that with a bottomless English Breakfast, Earl Grey or fruity tea, and you’ve got a London afternoon tea to be remembered!
- A selection of traditional finger sandwiches with a modern twist
- Freshly prepared British cakes & scones served with fruity jam and Devonshire clotted cream
- A ‘bottomless’ pot of quality tea of your choice
- A unique dining experience at a great riverside location with panoramic views
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Yacht London you’ll be shown through to your table before being shown the menus for you to choose your tea for the afternoon.
While you sip you’ll be served a selection of sweet and savoury treats as well as homemade scones with clotted cream and strawberry conserve.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- There is no disabled access to the venue
- Please mention any dietary requirements at the time of booking. Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available with 48hrs notice. Regrettably, vegan and dairy-free options are not available
- The experience content and restrictions may vary
This experience is available Thursday, Friday and Saturday January to May and September to November inclusive, Thursday and Friday only June, July and August. This experience is not available in December.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 45 minutes to enjoy your afternoon tea.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.