Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Royal Cocktails with Sharing Dishes for Two at the 4* Rubens at the Palace Hotel, LondonCode: PRCRH2 9 month validity London - Central London 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Royal Cocktails with Sharing Dishes for Two at the 4* Rubens at the Palace Hotel, London
Add to Basket
A stone’s throw from Buckingham Palace, take a table for two for a session of nibbles and cocktails with this Royal Cocktails with Sharing Dishes for Two at the 4* Rubens at the Palace Hotel, London.
It’s a venue that’s been around since the 1700s, playing temporary home to debutantes, Royals and footmen alike, so there’s plenty of history to soak in while you enjoy the decorated surroundings of the New York Bar or the Palace Lounge. You’ll have four tasty cocktails to choose from and two each to enjoy; sip on a Prince William (Brandy), Prince Harry (Vodka), Duchess of Cambridge (Vodka and Champagne) or even Her Majesty the Queen (Gin and Dubonnet) while enjoying each other’s company.
Soak up the cocktails with four sharing dishes of your choice, and toast to quality time well spent.
- A royal session of drinks and delicious bites at the elegant Rubens at the Palace
- Situated a stone’s throw from the Palace with over 300 years of history
- Enjoy two cocktails each from a choice of four themed around the royal family
- Pair your drinks with four sharing dishes featuring tasty nibbles like arancini balls, bacon sliders and more
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Rubens at the Palace, make your way to the Palace Lounge or New York Bar where you’ll present your voucher and be met by a member of staff and shown to your pre-booked table.
With food and cocktail menus in hand, you’ll make your drink and sharing dish choices (two cocktails each and four dishes between two) before getting down to enjoying great drinks and delicious bites in opulent and royal surroundings.
- Minimum age: 18
- There are steps up to the hotel which may make it difficult for wheelchair users to enter but there is a ramp access alongside the entrance. Please ask more details from the hotel when making your booking
- Please note: a discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available seven days a week from 17.00 to 22.00
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes to enjoy the experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Central London
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.