Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Five Star Days is the best place to be when looking for Rugby gift ideas!
Of all the rugby gifts out there, it's pretty clear that a tour of Twickenham stadium would be the ultimate rugby gift experience especially as it's the home of the great England national team! You will get to see everything that goes behind the scenes, including the team’s dressing rooms, a walk down the player’s tunnel and even take a walk around the pitch, this is the ultimate rugby gift. You will also get to visit even more areas of the stadium that are not accessible to the public. After the tour, your tour guide will then take you to the world rugby museum for you to have a look around and find out about the great history of rugby and how it became as big as it is today! You will also get to see the some of the greatest memorabilia from the ultimate game! This is surely one of the greatest rugby gifts you could ever give! These are the best for rugby gift ideas!
Twickenham Stadium Tour for One Adult and One Child
- Explore the home of England rugby together with a 75 minute tour of Twickenham Stadium
- Go behind the scenes, learn the stadium’s history with an expert guide, and visit the World Rugby Museum too
- Available on weekdays and weekends
Twickenham Stadium Tour for One Adult
- See the home of England rugby on a 75 minute tour of Twickenham Stadium
- Go behind the scenes and hear the stadium’s fascinating history from an expert guide
- Visit the World Rugby Museum and learn everything there is to know about rugby
Twickenham Stadium Tour for One Child
- See Twickenham Stadium as the players do on a behind the scenes tour
- Enjoy exclusive access to the England dressing room, players’ tunnel, Royal Box and more
- Learn all about the game’s history at the official World Rugby Museum