Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Scuba Diving for Two
Add to Basket
Maybe you‘ve always wanted to try out scuba diving but wasn’t sure where to do it? Or maybe you and the other half are off an a fabulous holiday and want to get some practice in before you take to the foreign waters? Whatever your reason for wanting to try this fantastic sport, this great session at a location near you is just what you need to get started.
You will be given the proper gear for your lesson and be taught in the safety of a swimming pool by an expert instructor. If you find that this is the new hobby for you then you’ll be delighted to know that this fun session counts towards the PADI Open Water Diver certification.
- Scuba diving tuition for two
- Choice of 8 locations
- Use of safety equipment
- Experience certificate
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
The two of you will arrive and as part of a group you will both receive a full briefing before getting your swimming and scuba equipment on. You’ll dive in the pool and experience the unique sensation of breathing underwater.
The two of you may be able to reach depths of 20 feet depending on your chosen location. Following your session, you will be presented with your certificates which will count towards the PADI Open Water Diver certification should you want to continue with your training.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 10 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- You should be confident in the water and reasonably fit
- You must complete a medical certificate before booking and seek GP clearance if necessary
- A number of physical conditions or previous illnesses may prevent you from scuba diving. If you are in doubt, please ring the centre of your choice for guidance
- Unfortunately spectators are unable to accompany you on this experience
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Selected dates depending on location.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on the voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
8 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- The Bear Grylls Snorkel Experience for Two£72.00
- The Amber Collection£50.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- Dive with Sharks at Skegness AquariumSave 26% £130.00 £95.00
- Three Course Meal with Prosecco for Two at Bella Italia£44.00