Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Secret London Gin Tour with TastingsCode: PSTGT1 9 month validity London - London Bridge 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Secret London Gin Tour with Tastings
Add to Basket
Embark on a gin-infused journey of the city with this Secret London Gin Tour with Tastings for One.
There’s no better way to experience the story of gin than while weaving through London’s streets, including the London Bridge and Bermondsey area - known as the beating heart of British gin. You’ll be led by a passionate and experienced guide, who’ll take you on a journey from gin’s humble beginnings through to modern day craft distilleries, trendy brewers and eye-catching cocktail bars. Enjoy delicious gin samples as you wander, tasting your way through centuries of different styles in one afternoon. The perfect outing for gin enthusiasts!
- London Secret Gin Tour with Tastings for One
- Take a gin-infused journey through London Bridge and Bermondsey area
- Learn all about the history of gin
- Visit four venues and enjoy seven samples
- Experienced and passionate local tour guide
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your pre-arranged meeting point, you’ll meet your experienced local guide and the fellow gin enthusiasts on your tour. Get ready to taste and learn your way through centuries of gin’s history, from its humble beginnings right through to the current ‘Ginaissance.’
You’ll kick off in the London Bridge and Bermondsey area, a part of the city rejuvenated by brewers, distillers and cocktail bars. See how old and new blend seamlessly to work side by side in the 21st Century. During your approximately 3 hour tour, you’ll visit four venues, with an average of seven samples of gin.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- We highly recommended you have a substantial meal before the tour as no food is included. There will be an opportunity to eat at the end of the tour but the guide will happily recommend a few options. During the tour you will have the opportunity to purchase salty snacks from the venues
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Tours are available seven days a week at 15.30. Exclusion may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 3 hours 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.