Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Self-Drive Motorboat Hire on Loch LomondCode: PLLLM4 12 month validity Scotland - Loch Lomond 4 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Self-Drive Motorboat Hire on Loch Lomond
Add to Basket
Discover the magnificent sights of Scotland’s Loch Lomond in a truly unique light, with this Self-Drive Motorboat Hire. This is your chance to explore one of Scotland’s most beautiful locations exactly as you wish. Suitable for up to four people, your self-drive motorboat boasts a central console with a steering wheel for easy exploration.
Take in the incredible views, stop off at the secret sandy beaches for a picnic, or simply explore the Loch at your own pace. Make your next adventure one you’ll never forget.
- Explore Loch Lomond with a self-drive motorboat
- Suitable for up to four people
- Easy controls with a central console and steering wheel
- Discover hidden beaches and magnificent sights
- Enjoy a memorable adventure, all at your own pace
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
You’ll need to arrive at Loch Lomond Leisure at least 15 minutes before your pre-booked start time. You’ll be fitted with lifejackets and fill out any necessary paperwork, before receiving a safety induction and some basic training. Then it’s time to step aboard!
Your self-drive motorboat has a central console with steering wheel, so exploring’s made easy for you. However you want to enjoy your time on the Loch, it’s up to you. There are plenty of hidden beaches to explore and incredible sights to see, but this adventure is yours to enjoy exactly as you wish!
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- The experience is valid for up to four people
- Minimum age: 3 (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- No alcohol allowed on the Motorboat
- Participants must complete booking form and waiver
- You must be in good health with a basic level of fitness
- You also need to have a basic swimming ability
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected dates March to October. Exclusions may apply
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours 30 minutes for the full experience. Participant must arrive 30 minutes prior to pre-booked start time. This allows time to book you in, fill out the necessary paperwork, changing time, land lesson and fit all participants with lifejackets.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Scotland - Loch Lomond
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Ultimate Powerboat Day Aboard the Thunderbolt, Jet Viper and Honda 150 for TwoSave 44% £360.00 £199.00
- Ultimate Powerboat Day Aboard the Thunderbolt, Jet Viper and Honda 150Save 28% £180.00 £129.00
- One Night Scottish Break Collection£139.00
- Two Night Scottish Break with Dinner for Two at Dunalastair Hotel Suites£349.00