Become a member of the dedicated animal team at the wonderful Paradise Wildlife Park with this Shadow a Zookeeper for a Day experience. Perfect for animal and zoo enthusiasts, this amazing opportunity will see you accompanying a zookeeper during their daily tasks around the park.
You’ll clean out enclosures, make the habitats homely and prepare tasty meals for some of the animals. You’ll meet several of the planet’s rarest creatures, as you aid the animals with important daily exercise.
Also included is a delicious lunch for yourself at Safari Diner and you’ll be treated to a souvenir certificate and Paradise Wildlife Park goody-bag.
- Entry into the Animal Park
- Welcome refreshments on arrival
- Help to clean, feed and walk the animals
- Souvenir goody-bag and certificate
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
We’re working with our experience partners to ensure we’re adhering to government advice as it updates. Please check with the supplier at time of booking for their individual recommendations.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the animal park, you will enjoy refreshments, before being greeted by a member of staff. You will then be shown into the animal park for a briefing on the day’s activities and essential health and safety information.
You will take part in all aspects of the animals’ care including cleaning, food preparation, feeding, walking the animals and helping out at daily events. Also included will be time spent with a variety of birds, reptiles, insects and mammals.
This is a fun and exciting day and as well as enjoying lunch you will also be presented with a goody-bag and certificate as souvenirs.
- Minimum age: 14 (Under 18s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian)
- Participants should be in reasonable health as some walking around the zoo will be required
- Disabled access is available, for further information please discuss with the supplier at the time of booking
- Although spectators will not be able to accompany the voucher holder during their experience, they may pay normal admission prices to enter the park and enjoy the other attractions and animals
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 8 hours for this experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.