Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Shelby Mustang GT500 BlastCode: PBMSMB SP1 9 month validity 18 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Shelby Mustang GT500 Blast
Add to Basket
Drive a stunning American muscle car on an exhilarating drive around the track on this Shelby Mustang GT500 Blast.
If you think the regular Ford Mustang is a work of art, then the Shelby Mustang GT500 is a masterpiece – a higher performance variant with all of the cool looks of the original. This Shelby is a tribute to a famous film car by the name of ‘Eleanor’, so if you imagine yourself as something of a race car film star (with a hint of Nicholas Cage-iness) then this is the perfect experience for you.
With a big V8 engine and stunning looks this is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to drive a tribute to an American film hero that never even had any lines. It’s got a top speed of 134mph and can do 0-60 in under 5 seconds, so you can be sure you’re going to feel the power from the driver’s seat. An expert instructor will help you get the most from your machine, so you’ll be hitting the perfect racing lines in no time in your Shelby Mustang monster.
- Take a Shelby Mustang GT500 out for a spin over three miles on the track
- Drive an iconic American muscle car featured in countless classic films
- An expert instructor to guide you through getting the most out of your Mustang
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen venue for your pre-booked experience you’ll sign in before taking part in a short introductory briefing on driving techniques and safety.
After that, it’s on to the main event – three exhilarating miles’ driving in an amazing Shelby Mustang GT500.
Please be advised this voucher includes standard models only and not all models of the above cars are included within the voucher. Upgrade fees will apply if you choose to select a premium car.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Minimum height: 4ft 5in (5ft at Prestwold, Elvington, Dunsfold and Exeter)
- Maximum height: 6ft 9in (6ft 4in at Prestwold, Elvington, Dunsfold and Exeter)
- Maximum weight: 20 stone
- All participants must hold a full driving licence and present the original at the event
- Fitness/Health: You should be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the car. This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies. Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before your expiry date.
This experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends from February to November.
Please note: dates at Tockwith in Yorkshire and Dunsfold in Surrey are limited.
If you wish to attend Gainsborough on a weekend a £25 upgrade fee is payable at the time of booking
We recommend you book 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour (2 to 3 hours at all Car Chase Heroes' venues) for the whole experience. Exact duration will vary according to the number of participants on the day.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
18 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South West (4)
- Devon - Honiton
- Cornwall - Perranporth
- Wiltshire - Castle Combe
- Dorset - Wareham
- South East (3)
- Oxfordshire - Abingdon
- Oxfordshire - Bicester
- Surrey - Cranleigh
- East of England (2)
- Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds
- Norfolk - Norwich
- North West (1)
- Lancashire - Wigan
- Wales (1)
- Wales - Monmouthshire
- Yorkshire and Humber (2)
- Yorkshire – Elvington Airfield
- North Yorkshire - York
- East Midlands (4)
- Leicestershire – Prestwold Driving Centre
- Lincolnshire - Blyton Park Driving Centre
- Leicestershire - Lutterworth
- Northamptonshire - Rockingham Motor Speedway *
- West Midlands (1)
- Warwickshire - Kenilworth