Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Single Seater Driving Experience for TwoCode: PEVSSD SP127 7 month validity Leicestershire – Prestwold Driving Centre 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Single Seater Driving Experience for Two
Add to Basket
Jump behind the wheel of some amazing Van Diemen race cars, ready to tear up the track like all your racing heroes with this Single Seater Driving Experience for Two.
You’ll each drive a FF1800 single seater, a distinctive-looking open-wheel race car that’s an undeniable thrill to drive. Flick the fuel switch, punch the starter button and get into gear – then set off like a bullet as soon as you hit the accelerator. You’ll learn the ropes from an expert instructor before you’re let loose on the track. Take note during your demonstration lap – it’ll be your turn next!
You’ll each get four 1.8 mile laps to drive, plenty of time to find those racing lines and perfect your skills. You’ll both be presented with a certificate to take away as souvenir of your day.
- Hop in the cockpits of a couple of single seaters for four laps’ thrilling driving for two
- Learn the ropes from an expert instructor before hitting the track
- Take home a commemorative certificate as a memento of your day
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll both be welcomed to the centre in Leicestershire for a short briefing on safety procedures and driving techniques before the main event.
Firstly, your instructor will whisk each of you round the purpose-built track for a thrilling passenger ride to get a feel for the circuit. Then each participant will take the wheel of a Van Diemen Single Seater for four laps of 1.8 miles. At the end of your final lap, let your heart rate settle down as your instructor takes you through a debriefing session and presents you each with a certificate to take away with you as a memento.
Your voucher is valid for 7 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum height: 6ft
- Maximum weight: 16 stone
- Fitness/Health: You should be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the car. This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies
- You must hold a valid UK, European, American, Canadian, Australian or New Zealand, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- You are welcome to bring friends and family to watch. Viewing areas vary at each venue. Please call the booking number for more information
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
Your voucher is valid for seven months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date.
This experience is available on weekdays only, subject to availability. Please note; If you wish to book on a weekend a £20 upgrade fee per person when booking.
We recommend you book 8 to 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience. Exact duration will vary according to the number of participants on the day.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Leicestershire – Prestwold Driving Centre
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.