Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Spa, Swim and Three Course Supper for Two at Lifehouse SpaCode: PLIFEC 9 month validity Essex - Frinton on Sea 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Spa, Swim and Three Course Supper for Two at Lifehouse Spa
Add to Basket
Unwind with an evening of relaxation and delicious dining, with a Spa, Swim and Three Course Supper for Two at Lifehouse Spa. Nestled amongst 12 acres of listed gardens, this stunning luxury spa champions relaxation, and you can enjoy the best of it with full use of the award-winning facilities, gym and gardens.
Tuck into a sumptuous three-course supper in The Lifehouse Restaurant, and check out by 10pm, feeling relaxed, refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Spa evening at the award-winning Lifehouse Spa
- Robes, towels and flip flops provided
- Full use of the facilities
- Sumptuous three-course dinner in The Lifehouse Restaurant
- 12 acres of beautiful listed gardens
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
You can arrive for your spa evening at any time from 6pm, where you’ll be warmly welcomed and provided with robes, towels and flip flops. From there, the time’s yours to enjoy at your leisure, with full use of the award-winning spa facilities and a delightful three-course dinner in The Lifehouse Restaurant.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s need to be accompanied by a paying adult)
- The Lifehouse Spa & Hotel is fully wheelchair accessible - if you have any specific needs please ask for more details when booking
- Hen and Stag party bookings are not accepted
- All bookings must be reserved in advance to avoid disappointment
- Bookings for more than 6 people are subject to availability and must be pre authorised by the hotel
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available throughout the year (exclusions may apply):
Sunday - 17.00 to 21.00
Monday - Thursday 18.00 to 22.00
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 4 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Essex - Frinton on Sea
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.