Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Sparkling Wine Afternoon Tea for Two at The Tearoom in St. Paul's CathedralCode: PSTSPC 9 month validity London - St Pauls 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Sparkling Wine Afternoon Tea for Two at The Tearoom in St. Paul's Cathedral
Add to Basket
Dine in style within the historic crypt of St. Paul’s Cathedral Tearoom, with English sparkling wine afternoon tea for two. You and a lucky guest can take your seats, surrounded by centuries of London history. The Tearoom at St. Paul’s offers an ambient dining experience, lined with imposing stone pillars and atmospheric lighting.
Tuck into delicate finger sandwiches brimming with the likes of Searcys smoked salmon and free-range egg mayonnaise, served alongside home-made buttermilk scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam, and a selection of sweet treats. Toast to an outing of culture and tradition with a glass of English sparkling wine each.
- Afternoon tea for two at The Tearoom, St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Historic, ambient surroundings of St. Paul’s crypt
- Traditional sweet and savoury delights
- Glass of English sparkling wine each
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Tearoom at St. Paul’s Cathedral, you’ll be warmly welcomed and shown to your pre-booked table.
Enjoy a glass of English sparkling wine each and dine on sweet and savoury fancies whilst soaking up the historic, ambient surroundings of St. Paul’s crypt.
Pre-booking is required. Entrance tickets to the Cathedral are not included.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your afternoon tea is available Monday to Saturday 10.30 to 16.00. Exclusions will apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - St Pauls
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Fortnum & Mason Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two in The Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon£109.00
- Botanical Afternoon Tea for Two at London Marriott Hotel Park Lane£64.00
- Riverside Afternoon Tea for Two on The Yacht, London£55.00
- The View from The Shard - Two AdultsSave 29% £64.00 £45.00
- Afternoon Tea for Two at the Strand Palace, Covent Garden£50.00