Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Chelsea Footbal Club Stadium Tour and The Kia Oval Cricket Ground Tour for TwoCode: P01007 12 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Chelsea Footbal Club Stadium Tour and The Kia Oval Cricket Ground Tour for Two
Add to Basket
Indulge your inner football and cricket fan with this Chelsea Stadium Tour & Museum and Kia Oval Cricket Ground Tour for Two.
The Chelsea FC stadium tour gives you access to areas of Stamford Bridge normally reserved for players and officials, whilst delving into the club’s illustrious past and bright future. The new Tour+ is an enhancement to the guided tour experience whereby you can download additional content such as videos, games and exclusive matchday footage onto your own device at no extra cost. Enjoy exclusive access to the museum with an extensive array of Chelsea related memorabilia and the Trophy Room.
Home to Surrey Cricket Club since 1845, follow in the footsteps of your cricketing heroes with access to the most exclusive areas. Discover amazing history in the Club Museum
- 60 minute tour of Stamford Bridge for two people, including access to the museum and trophy room
- With Tour+, upload stunning content and enjoy access to historical films, stunning videos and quiz content
- Go behind-the-scenes of the dressing rooms, the Player’s Tunnel, Pitchside and Shed Upper Seats
- Take photos virtually with the First Team Managers and take home a Chelsea FC souvenir lanyard
- 90 minute tour of the Oval for two adults
- Head down to the pitch and Find out how the ground team produce an international wicket and keep the grass so green
- Take your place in the commentary box, explore the changing rooms and more
- Enjoy entry to the Club Museum and committee room
What happens on the day?
At the beginning of your Chelsea FC stadium tour, you will check in at the ticket desk to receive your ticket and souvenir lanyard. The new Tour+ allows you to upload stunning content and find out even more about Chelsea. A tour guide will share stories of the club’s illustrious history as you explore behind the scenes of Stamford Bridge. Visiting the Chelsea Museum, you’ll embark on an unforgettable interactive tour of the successes of the club including the trophy room showcasing all of Chelsea FC's silverware in one place.
Upon arrival at the Kia Oval, take tea or coffee in the Members Pavilion overlooking the pitch, meet your guide ready for a 90 minute tour of the ground. See the stadium from every angle, from the pristine outfields, commentary box and Committee room to the Club Museum.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
Chelsea Stadium Tour
- Minimum age: 5 (Under 18s need to be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Under 5s are welcomed free of charge with the voucher holder. Please make it known you intend to bring the additional Under 5 guest at the time of booking and we will then ensure there is a space reserved
- Participants must have a reasonable level of fitness, as there is some walking and climbing steps during the experience
- Disabled visitors can be catered for. Please notify us at the time of booking to make arrangements
Kia Oval Tour
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
Chelsea Stadium Tour
Guided tours of Stamford Bridge depart every 20 minutes from 10:00 to 15:00 Monday-Sunday (except for matchdays). We recommend guests aim to arrive at least 30 minutes before the start of their tour to enjoy the full experience.
The museum opens at 9:30 Monday to Sunday and will close at 17:00 (last entry at 16:30).
Tours and the Museum do not operate on Chelsea FC Home match days or if there is an event.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
The tour itself will last approximately 1 hour, time spent in the museum is at your leisure and you can visit either before or after the tour.
Kia Oval Tour
The tours run at selected times Thursday to Sunday throughout the year. Excluded dates may apply.
Please note: the tour is not available 26 July to 31 July
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 90 minutes for the tour with additional time for tea in the Members Pavilion.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (2)
- London - Fulham
- London - Kennington