Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Stargazing Experience for Two with Dark Sky WalesCode: PDSWS2 12 month validity Wales - Powys 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Stargazing Experience for Two with Dark Sky Wales
Add to Basket
Discover the magic of the night skies with a Stargazing Experience for Two with Dark Sky Wales. In the surroundings of the Brecon Beacons Observatory, the two of you can explore worlds little-known, with the use of portable telescopes. Astronomers will be on hand to talk you through your experience and to help you to spot the numerous celestial objects. Perfect for anybody with a passion for the art of astronomy or just looking for something a little bit ‘out of this world,’ this is a night you’ll never forget.
- Experience the magic of stargazing with a lucky partner
- Learn all about the night sky from the expert astronomers at Dark Sky Wales
- Discover the Brecon Beacons Observatory
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the location, you’ll meet with the Dark Sky Wales staff, who will provide you with an initial briefing of the area and what to expect from the evening.
You'll then be taken to the Brecon Beacons Observatory, where astronomers will use the observatory and assorted portable telescopes to show you numerous celestial objects and be on hand to answer any questions. In the event of bad visibility, you’ll be provided with informative astronomical talks in a warm room located near the observatory.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a full paying adult
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your stargazing experience is available throughout the month of July to May. Excluded dates may apply. The start time will vary according to the season but will be between 19.00 and 23.00.
Please note: Your stargazing experience will take place in a group of up to 40 participants.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Wales - Powys
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Stargazing for Two at The Breath-Taking High Force Waterfall£45.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Afternoon Tea for Two at The Snooty Fox, CotswoldsSave 30% £20.00 £14.00
- The Silverstone Experience - An Immersive History of British Motor Racing for Two£40.00