Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Stratford-upon-Avon River Sightseeing Cruise and Finest Wine Tasting for TwoCode: PAVONV 12 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Stratford-upon-Avon River Sightseeing Cruise and Finest Wine Tasting for Two
Add to Basket
Enjoy a day out in historic Stratford-Upon-Avon with this River Sightseeing Cruise and Finest Wine Tasting for Two.
Cruise downstream past the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and Holy Trinity Church (the site of Shakespeare’s tomb), before turning around and passing under the 15th Century Clopton Bridge. Audio tours are available if you want to learn more about the sights and sounds of Avon as you go.
Afterwards, head to Veeno the Italian Wine Café, where you can get things underway with a glass of prosecco, before enjoying a selection of award-winning wines, accompanied by authentic Italian appetisers.
- Relaxed 40 minute cruise of the River Avon
- Pass by the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Holy Trinity Church and Clopton Bridge
- Finest Wine Tasting at Veeno
- Glass of prosecco on arrival
- Two red and two white wines with Italian appetisers
- Sweet wine paired with homemade tiramisu
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your river cruise departs from Bancroft Gardens, with trips commencing at 11.00 and running every 20 to 30 minutes subsequently. Simply present your voucher to the crew at Avon Boating Ltd and step aboard. You’ll enjoy a 40 minute cruise, accompanied by an audio tour if you wish.
Afterwards you can head to Veeno the Italian Wine Café to taste a selection of their award-winning wines. Kick things off with a glass of fizz before learning the history of the company as you sample in style, with wines accompanied by delicious Italian appetisers.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The wine tasting venue has disabled access and accessible toilets
- Due to the historic nature of the boats there is no wheelchair access for anyone who is wheelchair bound. There are a couple of steps onto the boat and they can store wheelchairs separately for anyone who can walk very short distances and are able to negotiate the steps. Crew members are always available at the boarding point to assist with boarding and alighting the boat. They are happy for customers to contact them for more details about access for those with limited mobility
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your vouchers are valid for 12 months from the issue date.
Stratford-upon-Avon River Sightseeing Cruise
The season runs seven days a week from 1 April to 31 October, with trips commencing at 10.30 and running every 20 to 30 minutes.
The experience is available seven days a week. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 40 minutes to enjoy the River Cruise, and 2 hours for the wine tasting.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- West Midlands (2)
- Warwickshire - Stratford-upon-Avon
- Warwickshire - Stratford Upon Avon
- Three Course Champagne Celebration Dining at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse Co with Thames River Sightseeing Cruise for TwoSave 41% £175.00 £103.00
- One Night Stratford-Upon-Avon Break with Finest Wine Tasting for Two£169.00
- One Night Edinburgh City Break and Finest Wine Tasting for Two£209.00