Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Summer Discovery Day with Helicopter Trip and Hike for TwoCode: PASHHT 12 month validity 12 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Summer Discovery Day with Helicopter Trip and Hike for Two
Add to Basket
Grab an adventure-loving friend for an unforgettable day with a Summer Discovery Day Package for Two.
Meeting a member of the team, the adventure begins on the ground with an e-guided circular eight mile hike. Soak up the beautiful surroundings and immerse yourselves in nature while walking at your own pace. After your hike, we'll take you on a flight near the trail you've just completed. You’ll meet your pilot, receive a short pre-flight technical and safety briefing before boarding a VIP Jet Powered Helicopter.
Flying over the route that you just walked, you’ll each wear a headset so you can hear air traffic and communicate with your pilot. Once back on firm land, enjoy a delightful local cream tea or some chocolates and bubbly at the café on site and reflect on your unforgettable day. Collect your souvenir photo before you leave so that you can cherish these memories for years to come.
- Summer Discovery Day Package for Two
- E-guided eight mile circular hike, soaking up the beautiful scenery
- Board a VIP Jet Powered Helicopter for an unforgettable flight
- Back on ground, enjoy a cream tea on site or Chocolates and Bubbly
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen location, you’ll meet with a team leader who will present you with an e-guided map to follow for your circular eight mile hike. Soak up the beautiful surroundings and immerse yourselves in nature while walking at your own pace. Following the hike, you’ll head to the airfield for your flying experience. You’ll meet your pilot, receive a short briefing before boarding a VIP Jet Powered Helicopter. You’ll each wear a headset so you can communicate with your pilot. Once landed, enjoy a delightful local cream tea or some chocolates and bubbly at the café on site.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 6 (under 12s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Maximum height: 6ft 6in
- Maximum weight: 30 stone combined weight of the two passengers
- The above are only guidelines and may differ by location please check at the time of booking.
- You should not take part if you suffer from epilepsy, vertigo or are pregnant
- You should be in reasonable health, if you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part then you must discuss this with the centre before booking
- Although spectators will not be able to accompany the voucher holder during their flight, family and friends will be able to view the take off and landing. Most venues have a cafe or viewing area
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Flights take place on selected weekend dates approximately once a month from each location between March and November.
We advise you book as early as possible to avoid disappointment. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 4 hours for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
12 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South West (4)
- Devon - Dunkeswell
- Dorset - Bridport
- Cornwall - St Ives
- Somerset - Wells
- South East (2)
- Isle of Wight - Sandown
- Kent - ROCHESTER
- North West (1)
- Lake District - Carnforth
- North East (1)
- Northumberland - Chathill
- Scotland (1)
- Scotland - Kilmarnock
- Wales (1)
- South Wales - Newport
- East Midlands (1)
- Derbyshire - Buxton
- West Midlands (1)
- Herefordshire - Bromyard