Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Supercar Blast at Top UK Race Tracks
Add to Basket
Get behind the wheel for a hair-raising drive in one of the world’s most coveted vehicles with this Supercar Blast. With a choice of ten of the UK’s top race tracks, you’ll be able to put a Porsche through its paces or go hell for leather behind the wheel of a Ferrari. The exhilaration starts with a decision. With eight pedigree petrol-powered phenomena to pick from, will you buckle up in a Lamborghini, Aston Martin or something completely different?
On the day of your drive you’ll meet your experienced instructor, who’ll brief you before you’ll take to the driver’s seat of your chosen supercar and burn some rubber for up to 3 adrenaline-packed miles. Feel your heart race as man and machine work in harmony for the drive of a lifetime. Enjoy all the luxury features and turbo-charged power of these rather stunning vehicles as you put your choice well and truly through its paces.
- Drive an amazing supercar for up to 3 miles
- Choose from eight amazing supercars by Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Audi, Ariel Atom, Nissan, Porsche and BMW
- Full safety briefing
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the venue you’ll check in at reception and then take part in a briefing on driving techniques and safety, ensuring that by the time you get behind the wheel you’re ready to go and put the pedal straight to the floor in your chosen vehicle.
Your chosen venue may also offer extra special models available to book for an additional fee.
Your voucher is valid for 8 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Guidelines are that you should be between 4ft 10ins and 6ft 4in with a maximum weight of 22 stone to be safe and comfortable to drive. These may vary by venue, so please check at the time of booking.
- All participants must hold a full UK driving licence and present the original on the day of the experience. International licences will be accepted. Photocopies are not accepted.
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Spectators are welcome. All children must be accompanied by a non-participating adult
- No pets are allowed on site (except for guide dogs)
- Race tracks can be noisy and so may not be suitable for small children
- Disabled access is available - please call the venue for more information when making a booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
Please check the validity of your voucher as it is essential that you book and take your experience before the expiry date.
The experience is available on selected weekdays generally from February to November.
Other venues may be available at a surcharge, please check with your chosen supplier at the time of booking.
We recommend you book at least 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
10 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South West (2)
- Wiltshire - Chippenham
- Cornwall - Perranporth
- South East (2)
- Kent - Lydden Hill
- Kent - Brands Hatch
- North West (2)
- Cheshire - Oulton Park
- Merseyside - Liverpool
- Scotland (1)
- Scotland - Knockhill Racing Circuit
- Wales (1)
- Wales - Anglesey
- East Midlands (2)
- Derbyshire - Derby
- Leicestershire - Leicester
- Double Supercar Blast - WeekdaySave 33% £89.00 £59.00
- Double Supercar Blast plus High Speed Passenger Ride and Photo - WeekdaySave 43% £139.00 £79.01
- Supercar Thrill at Top UK Race TracksSave 27% £109.00 £79.00
- Double Supercar Blast at Top UK Race TracksSave 35% £139.00 £89.00
- Supercar BlastSave 14% £69.00 £59.00