Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Sushi Making and Japanese Dishes for Two at the Smart School of CookeryCode: PTSSSJ SP1 9 month validity 3 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Sushi Making and Japanese Dishes for Two at the Smart School of Cookery
Add to Basket
Learn from the best with this Sushi Making and Japanese Dishes for Two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery.
From prep to service, this fantastic hands-on class will give you both the skills you need to create delicious Japanese dishes time and time again. You’ll learn the simple art of sushi making with dipping sauce, as well as producing sake steamed fish with shitake mushrooms and a salmon and vegetable ceviche.
Along the way your tutor will let you in on some excellent tips and tricks of the trade from professional chefs; so rest assured, you’ll leave with plenty of newfound knowledge to replicate your dishes at home.
- Sushi Making and Japanese Dishes for Two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery
- 2 hour cookery class with an expert tutor
- Make sushi, sake steamed fish, and salmon and vegetable ceviche
- Learn tips and tricks of the trade from professional chefs
- Choice of three venues
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Ann's Smart School of Cookery, you’ll join the rest of your group and the expert chef who’ll be leading the class. You’ll start by getting kitted out in your aprons, before embarking on your delicious culinary adventure.
Learn the art of sushi making complemented by dipping sauces, and produce a sake steamed fish with shitake mushrooms, as well as a salmon and vegetable ceviche. You’ll learn plenty of tips and tricks along the way to help you recreate the magic back in your own kitchen.
All menus are samples and will be as advertised on the timetable for the day chosen. All classes will be a mix of demonstrations as well as participating in small groups with a chef to ensure maximum knowledge is gained.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The supplier regrets that a nut-free environment cannot be guaranteed in all situations
- Please advise of any allergies at the time of booking. A list of allergens is provided on the booking form. Therefore, it is essential that you make the supplier aware at the time of booking, so that you can be catered for. Last minute notifications may not be possible
- You will be asked to ensure you wash your hands prior to preparing food. Gloves are provided if handling poultry. Please note on the booking form if you have any latex allergies
- Please note: vouchers cannot be used for private hen/stag or any other private event
- Spectators are not permitted
- There is no disabled/wheelchair access at the Windsor location, due to it being a listed building with no lifts
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date.
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
There will be a maximum of 20 participants in each group.
Timetables are published eight weeks in advance. Therefore, we recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
- YO! Sushi Workshop for Two£50.00
- Dim Sum Making Class for Two at The Smart School of CookerySave 60% £198.00 £78.00
- Sushi and Cocktail Masterclass for Two at Fine Dining Restaurant, Kouzu£120.00
- Asian Masterclass at the Smart School of Cookery for TwoSave 60% £198.00 £78.00
- Three Hour Oriental Cookery Class at the School of Wok£99.00