Surely there’s no better way to see the glorious sights of London than from the Thames? Take this journey and you will speed through the city at up to 35knots as the Thames is eaten up by 880hp of engine power with the winner of Visit England’s ‘Family Friendly Attraction of the Year’ for 2017/18.
This stylish tour slices through the river amidst one of the greatest open air history museums in the world. Your guide will deliver sparkling banter whilst you are taken past London Bridge, Canary Wharf, Greenwich, the O2 and on through the Thames Barrier. This tour differs to the norm as you may just experience a few exciting manoeuvres as the Thames widens further up the river.
- 80 minute high speed cruise from Millennium Pier to the Thames Barrier and back
- See London’s most famous landmarks and bridges
- Be entertained by the experienced tour guide on board
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
You should arrive 15 minutes before your departure time and will be supplied with wet weather gear and assisted into your life jackets before climbing aboard. Once on board the vessel, you will be given a safety briefing from the guide and then on the say so of Big Ben the vessel will depart. This trip will take you past many of London’s famous landmarks and bridges. The award winning comedian guides will entertain you with sparkling, high-brow banter and are on hand to ensure the very best in sightseeing experiences. After 80 minutes of excitement you will return to Millennium Pier.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- If you have an existing medical condition which may be affected by this experience then you must consult your doctor before taking part. Boats can encounter unpredictable movement that can aggravate existing medical conditions
- Without exception, expectant mothers are not permitted on board at any stage of their pregnancy
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Voyages run most weekends and during peak seasons will also run on a Friday afternoon.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
The voyage lasts approximately 80 minutes, however you should allow 1 hour 50 minutes for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.