Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Thames Dinner Cruise for Two with WineCode: PDINCC SP30 9 month validity London - Westminster Pier 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Thames Dinner Cruise for Two with Wine
Add to Basket
Enjoy an unforgettable night out in London with this Thames Dinner Cruise for Two. You and a lucky friend or partner will board a fantastic dinner boat for a delicious four-course meal with half a bottle of wine each as you pass the spectacular sights of London, including the world-famous Tower Bridge, Canary Wharf and Greenwich.
Enjoy live entertainment while you wine, dine and dance the night away to the sounds of show songs. You won’t miss a view thanks to the huge panoramic windows on board this fabulous vessel. Why not head upstairs to the open air deck for the best view of all? This truly is a unique way to see one of the greatest cities in the world by night and a fun outing you’ll never forget.
- 3 hour cruise along the River Thames
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine
- A delectable four course meal from a set menu, with a bottle of wine to share
- Vegetarian and gluten free options available (must be pre-booked)
- Live entertainment on board from a singer performing hits from West End musicals, alongside a few pop favourites
- Take in all the most famous sights of central London from the saloon whilst you eat, or from up on the open top deck
- Fully licensed bar on board
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the pier, you’ll be greeted by the crew and welcomed aboard the boat with a glass of sparkling wine and shown to your table for the evening. During the trip, you’ll both enjoy a tasty four-course meal including half a bottle of wine each, as well as live entertainment and dancing to show tunes.
The cruise will last approximately 3 hours and take you past famous London sights such as Tower Bridge and Greenwich along the way. You’re welcome to head up to the top deck at any time to take in the magnificent views or stay inside and gaze out from the wonderful panoramic windows as you dine. You’ll enjoy dessert and coffee before returning to the pier and disembarking the boat.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult. Please note that under 18's will not be served alcohol
- Any disabilities must be disclosed at the time of booking. All passengers must be physically able to walk on to the boats with an able bodied helper and unfortunately no electronic wheelchairs are permitted
- Most of the tables are located in the middle of the floor space and in very close proximity to each other, with each table (or pair of tables) seating four people. Aisles separate them from the window tables, which seat two people only
- Seating is pre-allocated before the cruise takes place – your voucher entitles you to a standard seat on board. Window seats can be requested at the time of booking, but are not guaranteed
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. Kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before your expiry date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Your voucher is valid seven days a week, subject to availability. Please note that due to demand there may be limited availability during July and August.
We recommend you book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please note: All bookings are subject to availability and operational changes. There is a set allocation for voucher holders on each date and it is not always possible to fulfil specific date requests.
Cruises last 3 hours and leave at 19.45 (boarding at 19.30 prompt) from Westminster Pier. The boat returns to Westminster Pier by 22.45.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Westminster Pier
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Three Course Meal with Sparkling Wine for Two at Café RougeSave 35% £60.00 £39.00
- Family Dining Experience with Drinks for Four at Planet Hollywood, LondonSave 30% £95.26 £66.00
- Bateaux London Classic Thames Dinner Cruise for Two£159.00
- One Night London Escape with Bateaux Thames Dinner Cruise for Two£315.00