Previous Page Breadcrumbs
The Bear Grylls Archery Experience for TwoCode: PHLBGB 9 month validity West Midlands - Birmingham 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
The Bear Grylls Archery Experience for Two
Add to Basket
Take aim and let fly with this Bear Gryll’s Archery Experience for Two.
You’ll head to the bunker, where you’ll meet one of Bear’s expert archers, who’ll brief you on safety, technique and mind-set. To master your longbow, you’ll need to stay focused throughout. Feel the rush as you hit the target and close in on that bullseye. With other archers around you, there’s sure to be some healthy competition… will you be the best with the bow?
The action doesn’t end here, as you’ll have unlimited access to Bear’s infamous Royal Marines-inspired assault course.
- The Bear Grylls Archery Experience for two
- 45 minute archery experience
- Expert instruction and safety briefing
- No previous experience required
- Experience voucher gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your experience starts in the bunker, where you’ll be met by one of Bear’s expert instructors who’ll take you both through a full safety briefing, and teach you how to get the most out of your longbows. Then you’ll take aim for your unforgettable session.
On the day, you’ll have unlimited use of the Royal Marines-inspired assault course.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 8 (under 18s will need permission from a parent/guardian to complete pre-visit documents (online) Those under 16 will need to be accompanied by a guardian over 18 on the day (either as a spectator or participant) 16 and 17 year olds can visit unaccompanied)
- If you are under the influence of alcohol you will not be permitted to take part and no refunds will be offered
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available seven days a week. Exclusion dates including 25 December will apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please note - When you have exchanged your Virgin voucher for the QR code, used for booking, the experience can no longer be cancelled or exchanged
Please allow 1 hour 15 minutes for the full experience including 30 minutes for registration and briefing. Please allow additional time to enjoy the Royal Marines-inspired assault course.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.