Previous Page Breadcrumbs
The Bear Grylls Shooting ExperienceCode: PHLBGS 9 month validity West Midlands - Birmingham 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
The Bear Grylls Shooting Experience
Add to Basket
Prepare to take aim and put your eye to the test with your Bear Gryll’s Shooting Experience for one.
Your expert tutor will teach you how to handle the range’s air pistols and rifles, before you let fly for 30 minutes of shooting action. Focus on the target, keep your cool and pull the trigger, as you blast your way through a series of targets.
The action doesn’t end here, as you’ll have unlimited access to Bear’s infamous Royal Marines-inspired assault course.
- 30-minute shooting session for one
- Use of both air pistols and rifles
- Expert instruction and safety briefing
- No previous experience required
- Experience voucher gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your experience will get underway with expert instruction on how to operate your airguns, followed by a safety briefing. Once you’ve taken to the range, you’ll have 30 minutes of shooting time.
On the day, you’ll have unlimited use of the Royal Marines-inspired assault course.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 10 (under 18s will need permission from a parent/guardian to complete pre-visit documents (online) Those under 16 will need to be accompanied by a guardian over 18 on the day (either as a spectator or participant) 16 and 17 year olds can visit unaccompanied)
- If you are under the influence of alcohol you will not be permitted to take part and no refunds will be offered
- The experience is not suitable for pregnant women
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available seven days a week. Exclusion dates including 25 December will apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please note - When you have exchanged your Virgin voucher for the QR code, used for booking, the experience can no longer be cancelled or exchanged
Please allow 1 hour for the full experience including 30 minutes for registration and briefing. Please allow additional time to enjoy the Royal Marines-inspired assault course.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
West Midlands - Birmingham
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.