Previous Page Breadcrumbs
The Bear Grylls Snorkel Experience for TwoCode: PHLBGN 9 month validity West Midlands - Birmingham 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
The Bear Grylls Snorkel Experience for Two
Add to Basket
Travel beneath the waves for an unforgettable adventure with your Bear Gryll’s Snorkel Experience for two.
You’ll discover the wonders of a tropical reef, home to over 1,000 species of weird and wonderful tropical creatures. You’ll be kitted out by Bear’s pro dive team, before submerging into the blue. You’ll get up close and personal with the likes of Blacktip Reef Sharks and majestic Rays, with nothing but a snorkel cage between you and the tank’s remarkable aquatic inhabitants.
Back on dry land, you can test your mettle against Bear’s infamous Royal Marines-inspired assault course.
- 60 minutes Bear Gryll’s Snorkel Experience for two
- Warm up and skills session
- Expert instruction and safety briefing
- All dive and safety equipment
- 25-minute dive in a snorkel cage
- PADI beginner’s guide and Certificate of Completion
- Unlimited access to the Royal Marines Inspired Assault Course
- Free Assault Course souvenir digi-photo
- Experience voucher gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
Your 60 minute experience kicks off on dry land, where you’ll meet one of experience’s pro divers. This will be followed by an expert instruction and safety briefing, before kitting up and preparing for your snorkel adventure. All set, you’ll descend into the reef in your snorkel cage for 25 unforgettable minutes of snorkelling.
On the day, you’ll have unlimited use of the Royal Marines-inspired assault course.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 8 (8 and 9 year olds must be accompanied on the activity by a participating adult aged 18 or over. Participants aged 10 to 16 will need an adult present at check-in to sign waivers, but can enjoy the adventure unaccompanied)
- The experience is not suitable for pregnant women
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness
- Visitors taking part in Snorkel are required to complete a Medical declaration form
- To snorkel safely, you should not be extremely overweight or out of condition. Diving can be strenuous under certain conditions. Your respiratory and circulatory systems must be in good health. All body air spaces must be normal and healthy. A person with coronary disease, a current cold or congestion, epilepsy, a severe medical problem or who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not dive. If you have asthma, heart disease, other chronic medical conditions or you are taking medications on a regular basis, you should consult your doctor and the instructor before participating in this program, and on a regular basis thereafter upon completion
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available seven days a week. Exclusion dates including 25 December will apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hours for the full experience including registration and a briefing. Please allow additional time to enjoy the Royal Marines-inspired assault course.
Please note - When you have exchanged your Virgin voucher for the QR code, used for booking, the experience can no longer be cancelled or exchanged.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
West Midlands - Birmingham
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Dive with Sharks at Skegness AquariumSave 26% £130.00 £95.00
- The Bear Grylls Shooting Experience for Two£40.00
- The Bear Grylls Snorkel Experience£36.00
- Relaxing Pamper Day with Three Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Health ClubsSave 53% £212.00 £99.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00