Tucked away in a conservation area with over 1,000 years of history, you’ll find a gin lover’s paradise. Explore the home of Bombay Sapphire with this Guided Tour for Two.
Follow a resident Gin Expert on a journey through the site’s heritage and the gin’s production. Discover the Mill’s fascinating history in the Heritage Room, and see the exotic botanicals infused into every drop of Bombay Sapphire in the Glasshouses and Dry Room. You’ll go behind the scenes and see the unique Vapour Infusion processes in the Dakin Still House.
Having immersed yourselves in the history of Bombay Sapphire, you’ll be ready to taste some, so enjoy a gin cocktail each in the Mill Bar as you watch the river roll by. If you’re driving, you can enjoy a mocktail in the bar and take a Gin & Tonic takeaway pack home with you.
- Guided tour of the Bombay Sapphire Distillery for Two
- Follow one of the resident Gin Experts
- Guided tour of the Dakin Still House
- Gin cocktail each in The Mill Bar
- Available Monday to Thursday mornings at 10.00
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Bombay Sapphire Distillery, you’ll be greeted by your host before setting out on a guided tour of the facilities.
Finish up in The Mill Bar with a gin cocktail each.
- Minimum age: 18
- ID may be requested - failure to present ID will result in refused entry
- Please be aware that the majority of the distillery tour will be standing. There are seats available at various points throughout the tour, but please inform the distillery in advance if you have any access needs
- The distillery is proud to say that it offers full access to disabled guests and this has been a major factor in the design of the distillery experience. Electric wheelchairs are not permitted in the Still House, so manual wheelchairs are available for loan on the premises free of charge. If you require the use of a wheelchair please contact the distillery in advance
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The tour is available Monday to Thursday. Date exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least three months in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
Please note that effective March 14 and until further notice, the Bombay Sapphire Visitor Centre will be cancelling all tours and events due to the evolving coronavirus/COVID-19 situation.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.