Tucked away in a conservation area with over 1,000 years of history, you’ll find a gin lover’s paradise. Explore the home of Bombay Sapphire with this Self Discovery Tour for Two.
The Bombay Sapphire Distillery in rural Hampshire is where the world-famous gin is made. Follow your interactive map along the crystal clear waters of the River Test, discover the Mill’s fascinating history in the Heritage Room and see the ten exotic botanicals that go into Bombay Sapphire in the Glasshouses and Botanical Dry Room. Join one of the distillery’s hosts and go behind the scenes and see the unique Vapour Infusion processes in the Dakin Still House.
Having immersed yourselves in the history and of the gin, you’ll be ready to taste some. Your experience culminates in The Mill Bar, where you can sip a gin cocktail each as you watch the river roll by.
- Self-discovery tour of the Bombay Sapphire Distillery for Two
- Follow your interactive maps at your own pace
- Guided tour of the Dakin Still House
- Gin cocktail each in The Mill Bar
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Laverstoke Mill, you’ll be greeted and provided with an interactive map to follow the tour at your own pace. You’ll meet one of the distillery hosts for a tour of the Dakin Still House.
Finish up in The Mill Bar with a gin cocktail each.
- Minimum age: 18
- ID may be requested - failure to present ID may result in refused entry
- Please be aware that the majority of the distillery tour will be standing. There are seats available at various points throughout the tour, but please inform the distillery in advance if you have any access needs
- The distillery is proud to say that it offers full access to disabled guests and this has been a major factor in the design of the distillery experience. Electric wheelchairs are not permitted in the Still House, so manual wheelchairs are available for loan on the premises free of charge. If you require the use of a wheelchair please contact the distillery in advance
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The tour is available Sunday to Friday. Date exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least three months in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.