Previous Page Breadcrumbs
The Great Escape Game with Cocktail and Pizza for FourCode: PTGEG4 9 month validity 2 locations 4 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
The Great Escape Game with Cocktail and Pizza for Four
Add to Basket
Transport yourself and a team of friends to a brand-new world in Sheffield or Leeds, and put your mental deduction skills to the test in one of seven immersive scenarios with The Great Escape Game with Cocktail and Pizza for Four.
In a world filled with its own characters, law and story, you’ll have to pit your brains against The Great Escape Game’s expert puzzlers. From the adults-only horror of Abducted to a session of technologically advanced battling in Submerged, you’ll have an hour to communicate, search for clues and solve puzzles and riddles if you want to escape in time.
When you’re finished escaping (or not), hit the atmospheric bar for a cocktail and pizza and kick back on the sofas for some Cards against Humanity or Mario Kart. Think you’re up to the challenge?
- An hour of award-winning escape rooming for four in Leeds or Sheffield
- Tackle your choice of seven themed escape rooms, including the only ‘adults only’ escape in Yorkshire
- Relax after your escape in the unique and atmospheric bar
- A cocktail each
- Pizza to share
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Great Escape Game in Leeds or Sheffield, check in at reception before getting into character and preparing for your pre-booked escape room scenario.
Once you’ve been briefed you’ll be relieved of your phones and anything else you could use to cheat (those lock picks will have to stay at home) before getting down to task: an hour to solve every puzzle that’s thrown your way so you can escape your room. Once you’re done – or you’ve failed – get out and head to the venue’s bar for a chance to get your heart rate back down to normal and to enjoy a cocktail and pizza.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 11 (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- ‘Abducted’ participants must be over 18
- Under 18s will be offered a soft drink alternative to a cocktail
- Prior to the game, participants will be required to sign a waiver form, deeming themselves as fit for the experience
- The Great Escape Game offers a safe, fun and completely unique experience for all their customers and is not responsible for any physical, mental or emotional distress caused by the narrative or play-through of the games
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness
- For those who require visual aids, such as glasses or contact lenses, please take them with you
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Events run Sunday to Thursday from 09.00 to 16.30, subject to availability
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Yorkshire and Humber (2)
- West Yorkshire - Leeds
- South Yorkshire - Sheffield