Make like 007 and prepare to experience the thrill of one of the world’s famous cars, with this Aston Martin Replica DB5 Driving Blast.
James Bond’s Aston Martin DB5 is famed for its epic car chases and action scenes, spreading across 50 years of the iconic movies. Your car is a faithful recreation of the original, built on a modern chassis so that it not only looks exquisite but it’s great fun to drive too. It’s the only known car of its type, and you can enjoy it in style with a three-mile blast round the track, with an experienced instructor at your side, ready to give you any tips you might need.
- Aston Martin Replica DB5 Driving Blast
- Take the wheel in a faithful recreation of James Bond’s iconic car
- Three miles round the track with an instructor
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
We’re working with our experience partners to ensure we’re adhering to government advice as it updates. Please check with the supplier at time of booking for their individual recommendations.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen location, you’ll meet your instructor before your pre-booked session time.
Get ready to tear up the track in a faithful recreation of the iconic James Bond Aston Martin DB5 with an instructor.
- Minimum age: 18
- Minimum height: 4ft 5in
- Maximum height: 6ft 9in
- Maximum weight: 20 stone
- All participants must hold a full driving licence and present the original at the event
- Fitness/Health: You should be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the car. This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies. Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before your expiry date as vouchers may not be extended beyond their expiry.
This experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends from February to November.
Dates at Perranporth location: 24 to 26 August 2019 only.
Some locations charge an additional booking fee - £35 at Dunsfold, £25 at Castle Combe and £25 for a Saturday booking at Blyton.
We recommend you book 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience. Exact duration will vary according to the number of participants on the day.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.