Previous Page Breadcrumbs
The London Guided Chocolate Tasting Adventure for TwoCode: PLGCT2 9 month validity London - Piccadilly Circus 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
The London Guided Chocolate Tasting Adventure for Two
Add to Basket
Let your sweet tooth loose and grab a fellow chocolate-loving friend for a jaunt around Soho and the West End with this London Guided Chocolate Tasting Adventure for Two.
You’ll begin with an introduction to chocolate tasting, before heading out to refine your palate at some of London’s most enticing and extravagant chocolate boutiques. Your expert chocolatier host will spoil you with tastings, discounts and insider secrets throughout.
Sample treats such as award-winning chocolate truffles to nitrogen chocolate ice cream and grilled white chocolate. You’ll receive a goody bag to take home, as well as a VIP discount at each stop. Your most delicious outing yet awaits!
- London Guided Chocolate Tasting Adventure for Two
- Introduction to the art of professional chocolate tasting
- Experienced and passionate chocolatier host
- Visit London’s most exciting, extravagant chocolate boutiques
- Enjoy samples at each stop
- Goody bag to take home, and VIP discounts throughout
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
Your chocolate extravaganza will begin in a trendy London café, where you’ll meet your experienced, entertaining chocolatier host. Enjoy an introduction to the art of professional chocolate tasting, learning how to discern the difference between good and bad chocolate, and develop a refined palate for understanding the different ‘notes’ as you taste samples from around the world.
Head out into the streets of Soho and the West End to visit a selection of London’s most enticing chocolate shops. As you go, you’ll enjoy samples, treats, discounts and insider knowledge from your host. You’ll be provided with a goody bag for you to take home any samples you’d like to enjoy later!
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year. Excluded dates may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Piccadilly Circus
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Chocolate Tasting Adventure with a Glass of Prosecco for Two at Hotel Chocolat£100.00
- Luxury Chocolate Making Workshop Including Martini and Bubbly for TwoSave 50% £160.00 £80.00
- Charbonnel et Walker Chocolate Afternoon Tea with Champagne for Two at The 5* May Fair Hotel£90.00
- Chocolate and Macaroons Masterclass at La Cucina Caldesi£110.00