Immerse yourself in an artisan spirits enthusiast’s paradise with this fantastic Oxford Artisan Distillery Tour with Tastings for Two.
The Oxford Artisan Distillery (TOAD) Tour is the perfect opportunity for spirit lovers to while away a late morning or afternoon. Follow your expert TOAD team member through the distillery’s remarkable history and unique operations; meet their bespoke copper stills, Nautilus and Nemo, and discover the grain-to-glass processes of their vodkas, gins and rye whiskeys.
To finish, there’ll be an opportunity to enjoy three of TOAD’s spirits while you ask any questions you might have – a great way to round off your tour.
- Walking tour of TOAD’s craft distillery during its day-to-day running
- Discover the fascinating grain-to-glass processes
- Learn about TOAD’s unique history and their organic approach to production
- Sample two gins and one vodka to finish off the tour
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll be greeted by a member of The Oxford Artisan Distillery team.
You’ll be given a thorough tour of their working distillery, learning the history of this unique brand and their approaches to creating renowned artisan spirits, including an example of grain-to-bottle distillation. At the end, you’ll be offered a selection of TOAD’s signature spirits to sample.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult
- Minimum age for the tasting: 18 (you may be asked to provide ID)
- There are no disabled toilets but the distillery is accessible by wheelchair
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Monday to Saturday at 11.00 and 13.00 all year. Excluded dates including Christmas, Boxing Day, and New Year's Day will apply.
From May to December the tour is also available on Sundays at 14.00 and 16.00.
Each tour has a maximum capacity of 20 people.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 45 minutes to 1 hour for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.