Previous Page Breadcrumbs
The Sweeney Todd Walking Tour for TwoCode: PLPWS2 9 month validity London - Temple Station 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
The Sweeney Todd Walking Tour for Two
Add to Basket
Sweeney Todd, the demon barber of Fleet Street is an urban London legend, but few people have seen where the myth originally came to life. On this Sweeney Todd Walking Tour for Two you’ll walk down the shadowy alleyways and buildings that gave rise to the legend, and hear plenty of folklore and history along the way.
You’ll visit the site of the notorious barber shop where Sweeney Todd was alleged to have worked, and Mrs. Lovett’s pie shop close by. Your expert tour guide will tell you the tales of Sweeney selecting his victims, robbing them and getting rid of their remains with the help of Mrs. Lovett, and you’ll learn of other grisly happenings in the surrounding area too.
The story of Sweeney Todd is one that’s persisted for centuries. It may or may not be true, but you’ll be questioning your beliefs for days after this!
- 2 hour walking tour for two around Fleet Street and Temple
- Learn the legend of Sweeney Todd, Mrs. Lovett and their base of operations
- Hear ghostly tales of creepy goings on including hauntings, apparitions and the fearsome Jack the Ripper
- Walk outside the 12th century Temple Church as featured in the Da Vinci code and learn about the ancient Order of The Knight's Templar
- See Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese Pub - one of the oldest in London, rebuilt in 1667 after the Great Fire and favoured by many world famous writers over the centuries
- Not for the faint-hearted – this is described as a ‘horror tour’ for a reason
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On the day of your tour, you will meet your expert tour guide outside Temple underground station – you’ll be able to spot them by the ‘Sweeney Todd Tour’ sign that they’ll be holding – and then set out on your tour which lasts approximately 2 hours.
As you move through Fleet Street and the surrounding area you’ll learn all about the spooky and horrifying goings on that have gone on throughout the years, particularly related to the Sweeney Todd legend. The tour finishes at St Bride's Church, Fleet Street, which is close to Blackfriars and St Paul's tube stations.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 12 (under 16 need to be accompanied by a paying adult)
- The tour is unfortunately not suitable for those with mobility difficulties
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience takes place on selected Fridays at 18.30.
We recommend you book at least one week in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Temple Station
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.