Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Theatre Lover's Deluxe Choice with Dinner for TwoCode: PTHDTX 9 month validity 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Theatre Lover's Deluxe Choice with Dinner for Two
Add to Basket
Discover London’s glittering West End and enjoy one of the city’s finest performances with a two-course pre-show meal with this Theatre Lovers Deluxe Choice with Dinner for Two.
There’s loads of quality shows to choose from, with a range that’s ever-changing: there’s the likes of the magical Mamma Mia!, the famous Phantom of the Opera and the epic Les Misèrables amongst many others.
The venue for your pre-show meal will be determined by the show you choose, ensuring you won’t have far to travel once you’ve filled up. Carveries, Italians, Steakhouses and more are on offer a stone’s throw from your show’s theatre, so no matter your tastes you’re both sure to find something to savour on this fantastic experience that’s sure to make a trip to London truly special.
- Two tickets to a brilliant West End show
- Available as a matinee or evening performance, with a selection of popular shows to choose from
- A delicious two-course pre-show meal for two at a nearby restaurant
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
The exact itinerary of your treat-packed day in London will be determined by which performance you’d like to see. If you choose a matinee performance your meal will come as a late brunch or early lunch, while if you’ve chosen an evening performance then it’ll be dinner that comes your way.
The restaurants are all located in the West End, as are all the theatres, so you won’t need to travel far from filling up on delicious food to your fantastic theatre performance. There is a variety of performances to suit every taste and audience from newcomers to seasoned theatre-goers, whether it’s a long-running production or a successful new addition.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- Most theatres welcome wheelchair users, however the supplier must allocate patrons who require wheelchair access in specific areas as indicated by the theatre according to their health and safety policy, and independently of the general allocations available for this experience. Please enquire at the time of booking as not all theatres have wheelchair access
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is usually available seven days a week excluding Saturday evening performances. Certain shows are only available to book on selected dates. The current availability is as follows:
Mamma Mia! (Mon to Thu eve and Thu mat) available until 19 September 2020
The Phantom of the Opera (Mon to Fri eve and Thu and Sat mat) available until 17 October 2020
Les Miserables (Mon to Thu eve, Wed mat) available until 17 October 2020
Come From Away (Mon to Fri eve and Thu and Wed mat) available until 23 May 2020
Matilda (Tue to Fri eve, Wed mat) available until 20 Dec 2020
Tina - The Tina Turner Musical - (Mon to Thu eve and Thu mat) available until 4 July
Waitress (Fri to Sun eve, Thu to Tue mat) available until 4 July 2020
All shows have different booking periods; some may be available to book for longer periods than others – please check with supplier at the time of booking for the latest performance schedules.
Depending on the show, this experience may not be available to book during public holidays and school holidays. This includes extended periods such as Christmas (mid-December to early January) and Easter, and in some cases some Summer holidays too. Please check with Supplier at time of booking for availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure a date is available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 5 hours for the experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
- Theatre Lover's Choice with Dinner for Two£155.00
- Theatre and Dinner for Two£99.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- Relaxing Pamper Day with Three Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Health ClubsSave 53% £212.00 £99.00